Don't Give Up

Its been 6 hours since Holly left. Jai is in pieces, he wont speak to any to us. Beau says he will hopefully come out his room soon with any luck. I wish i could go upstairs and speak to him, but he just keep locking us out his room. I think he's even sitting infront of his door and blocking anyone from getting inside. "I'll try one more time" Luke says. I dont think its the best idea if one of his brothers go upstairs. "I'll go because he cant get at me, im the closest thing to Holly." I said walking upstairs and knocking on the door. "Jai, Its Karissa. Let me in please. I just want to speak to you" I said quite a few times before he finally spoke. "Are you alone?" Jai said. "Yes i am" I said back quietly. He slowly moved away from the door and i opened it. 

I walked inside and saw his eyes red and soaking wet from tears. He t-shirt was covered in tears. "If i know Holly, she'll be back tomorrow knowing her." I chuckled while kneeling down beside him. He didnt say a word and kept looking down and not looking up. Then his phone vibrated, he pulled it out quickly and it was a text from Holly as i could tell cus his face dropped and he turned his phone round to face me. 

"Im sorry Jai. It's best if we just leave 'US' You turned my world around for the better. You made everything better. I am glad i found you. Im sorry it had to end this way. I love you." It read. 

Fucking hell Holly! Jai quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and i heard him gasp and then gag. I ran through and saw him being sick in the toilet. I rubbed his back and l got him a towel. "GET OUT" He shouted. i was taken back quite literally. I breathed in and went out the bathroom and downstairs. I heard the door lock behind me.

"Guessing it didnt work" James said to me as i got downstairs. "Holly texted him and he just lost it again and started to be sick" I said. Beau came up to me and rubbed my arm. 

We all heard the front door opening and Ronnie came back in and said "Guessing who's going on there 3rd world wide tour. The janoskians!" He said smiling then quicking changing his smile to a frown. "Whats going on?" he said. 

"Jai and Holly broke up, shes left and hes in the bathroom puking" Skip said. 

The look on Ronnie's face was something ive never seen before. He truly seemed bothered and upset by it. Poor Jai and Holly. That night Jai still had been in his room locking everybody out. Everyone else was downstairs in the living room watching tv. Skip and Luke were being idiots and messing out hitting each other. Beau had fallen asleep on the couch and i was talking with James about Holly, when my phone rings. I notice its Holly phoning me. "Hello"

"Hey" i said.

"How is everyone?" She answered.

"Erm...we're fine. Beau's asleep and were all downstairs except Jai. Seriously, the fact that your hurting him by doing that, is hurting me and effecting everyone else." I said quickly.

"Im not doing anything, i just ended something before i could ruin it anymore." She said sounding hurt by what i said. Then she hung up as quick as that. woah okay then.

"Guessing that was Holly" James said hugging me. I nodded my head and looked down hugging him back. James' cuddles have always been the best, but i wont tell Beau that. James makes the cuddle fun and warmer than anyone else's. I guess its because hes taller.

The next morning, When we were all awake and even Jai was out his room and sitting on the couch with us, but still not speaking. Ronnie came in with a few pieces of paper. "Right today, we're choosing where we are going to tour and when? the earlier you can tour is 2 months times." Ronnie said smiling.

Jai kept looking down at his phone, probarly messages from Holly im guessing. "She said its best if we dont see each because she wont stop herself from coming back to me. Basically shes saying she wants me still but she knows it wont work out, but if she sees me, she will want me back." Jai said sounding pissed off and getting upset again.I looked at him and he put his phone on the couch and decided to pay attention to the tour details.

A few hours later, we decided where the boys were touring and when. "UK first, on 22nd of April. Starting in England then going to Scotland, wales and ireland." Luke said. I cant wait.

I tugged Beau on the sleeves, "Guessing ill be seeing you in 2 months time" I smiled. Since im going back next week. It doesnt seem that long anymore. I love the fucker so much. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I went and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone and went on twitter. I saw Holly had deleted her fan account for the janoskians. Im guessing thats truly it then. wow. Jai and Holly are officially done.

Jai came down and sat beside me and i laid my head on his shoulder. "Im sorry" i said closing my eyes, "Its okay, I just love her so much" he said. "You know what they say, if you love someone set them free, if they come back its meant to be, but if they dont come back then they were never yours. She will come back." i said to Jai.

He sighed. I gripped his hand tightly and looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. Hope everythings better soon.

_________________________

A few days later, it was my time to go home. I was going to fix everything with Jai and Holly. We were at the airport and i had already said goodbye to James, Luke, and Jai at the house. Skip and Beau came with me to the airport. "Have a safe flight shitface" Skip said hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back. This time it wasnt that sad saying goodbye. I think i was getting used to it now, i know Beau was fine because he would come and see me in my hometown in 2 months while on tour. We had a plan that when they come to my town, i will come with them for the rest of the tour. Im excited as fuck.

I went up to Beau and gripped him tightly. "I love you babe" He said kissing my cheek over and over again. "I love you more, see you soon baby" I said kissing his lips softly. As i let go and he passed me my suitcase. I smiled and hugged him one last time. i walked away and let go of his hand and turned back to blow him a kiss. He smiled and did a heart with his hands. I walked away and out the doors. 

Goodbye again Beau.

________________________

When i arrived back home, i phoned up Holly and she answered straight away. "Im home, can you come over? so we can speak?" i said. She agreed and i hung up.

As i went downstairs to greet her outside, as she only lives 2 doors down. She run up to me straight away crying her eyes out. "You dont know how much i regret this. I hate my life" she said crying into my shoulder. "Your an idiot. You know how unhappy you both are! i said hugging her tighter.

"I thought i could handle the long distance, but i couldnt its so hard Karissa. How are you not stuggling?" she said.

"Because when things get bad, i dont give up unlike you" I joked and smiled. She let go as Jai phoned her, She put him on loudspeaker. "Hello" she said, 

"We have to move on then" He said sounding upset.

JAI STOP WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.

"Oh" she said and started to cry. She quickly hung up so he couldnt hear her cry.

"No going back now" Holly said crying and i hugged her. Great.