Goodbye for good.

(Going to be short and snappy but entertaining at the same time!)

The next day, I woke up and saw Skip laying on his pillow smiling at me. "You looked peaceful" he said.

"I wish I would feel like that" I said and got up. As I got up, I saw my suitcase was already in Skip's room.

"Ronnie booked flight for you at 10:45am back to London. Just a little after ours to Norway." skip said looking sad.

"I don't want you to go though" he added.

I got up and grabbed some fresh clothes, underwear and bra and walked into the bathroom to get changed. I didn't my hair and walked back out. I looked at my phone and it was 9am.

Skip turned to me and I hugged him. "Don't worry I won't try anything this time" I said into his chest as I hugged him.

"I know you won't" he laughed.

We walked out into the corridor and walked downstairs to the breakfast area. I quickly had a hunch to turn back around as I saw Beau sitting with everyone else. Holly noticed me and got up from her chair and ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry. I've been giving the fucker the silent treatment all morning" she said into my ear.

I sat down across the table from Beau and I could feel he didn't take his eyes off me one bit. Skip cleared his throat and Beau looked at him. "Dude, I wouldn't." Skip said to Beau.

After breakfast I went upstairs and to pack my stuff. I'm single. I thought to myself. I hated being single. I wanted Beau so badly but he hurt me and he cheated on me with her of all people.

We all got down to the Van and went inside. I sat next to skip and the whole ride there was no talk at all. When we arrived at the airport it was 10:15am.

"Okay. Our flights at 10:30am. Karissa's flight is at 10:45am." Ronnie said. At the moment Beau looked at me.

"Wait what? Where you going?" He said walking closer to me.

"I'm going back to London." I said frowning and giving him a blunt look.

"No! You can't! You are coming on your with me? I'm sorry Karissa! It was a mistake! It honestly meant nothing! Your the one I love!" He said kneeling to the floor and pleading.

"Save that for Kristina!" I snapped back.

"Why won't you believe me?" He shouted sobbing his heart out.

Because you had sex with your ex when you were going out with me! Like I said we are done! You and me are no longer! You are single! You can go fuck her now!" I shouted.

At the point a speaker from above spoke out. "Good morning everyone. Flight EZ76YDP to Norway, is now boarding. Please make your way to gate number 7."

Jai and Holly got up, and came to hug me goodbye. Luke hugged me. James hugged me goodbye. Ronnie smiled and hugged me. Skip hugged me tightly. "It's gonna be okay" he said smiling at me.

Beau came towards me. "No....goodbye" I said sternly.

His tears fell from his eyes as he turned around and walked away.

They all walked through gate number 7 and I just sat there crying my eyes out. Finally it was my time to board the plane. I got on and feel straight asleep, I couldn't handle anymore pain.