Internet Best Friends

Jai and me, had spoken everyday for months on end. It was unbelieveable. He was always there when i needed him, and i was always there for him when he needed me. He was always making me laugh and, told me so many things, and i told him things as well! I could really trust him. Were like Internet Best Friends, that will never probarly meet. We spoke about school and how he is getting on with making the movie and my friend, and life in general. The good thing is we never ran out of things to talk about, so it never got boring and we ever exchanged phone number, so we were sleaking through imessage constandly.

I still don't know why he messaged me, but im glad he did. Just wish i could meet the person who was making my life so much easier. We text as much as we can, because of stupid timezones though.

I was at school eating lunch on a wednesday with my best friend's Holly and Amy when Jai texts me. Still having to keep it a secret from Holly and Amy because, they wouldnt believe me, nor would they even like me for that. So i secret it must stay.

"Hey, i know your probarly in school, but i have some news for you that hopefully you would like to know :) x" He texts me.

I quickly grab my phone and sneak it under the table so Holly doesn't see, as shes right beside me.

"Just in school, but its fine. Holly was actually just talking about you and how you don't follow her :( Please follow her for me. She's constandly sad about it Jaaaai, and hopefully you remember her username, ive told you enough times. AND YES TELL ME NOW I WANNA KNOW :D x" I text back quickly.

I wait for a respond, but give up after like 5 minutes. So i lock my phone and continue to eat my pasta salad.

Holly looks over to me. "Who are you always texting? Have you got a boyfriend we don't know about? I thought you told me everything Karissa...?" She says to me.

"I haven't got a b---" My speaking is stopped by Holly's phone vibration and me and holly looking down at her phone on the table.

@JaiBrooks1 is now following you

Before i could say anything she screams in my ear and stands up, but falls to the ground crying.

"Oh my god. Holly get up, people are staring at us. You're embarassing me!!" I shout at her, while looking around nervously. While Amy just sits there laughing. My heart is beating like crazy, i didnt notice i had a message from Jai.

When the bells rings shortly after Holly had her meltdown in the canteen, i go to my English class. I don't have classes with Holly and Amy, because Amy is 18 and Holly is 16. so there above or a lower class than me. Its weird how were all friends like that though, but its funny and i love them and wouldn't trade them for the world! In class i decide to text Jai and thank him for blocking ear drums and for following her, but i already had a message fro him.

"I'm coming to England! We making part of the movie in London. How did she take it?" he said in the text.

I laugh a little, but someone taps me on my back.

"Hey Karissa, the teacher is gonna see you soon if you don't put your phone away"

I turn round to find its my ex Lewis.

I shrug my shoulder and stare him down. "What's it to you? I can do what i want? Its my life. Just fuck off." I say quietly, but not whispering.

He frowns and looks back at the teacher.

I continue back to my phone. "You have to be kidding me right? London! Can you come see me? I'm in need of seeing my best friend :) Oh and thanks for that. She actually killed the whole entire canteen, but thank you :)"

After school i walk home with Amy. "So i heard some news that you were a dick to Lewis, when he tried to help you in your English class?" She said laughing.

"Why is that even going around school? and yes i was a dick, i hate him." I said mad.

"Well you two were together since you were 14, but only broke up 8 months ago. Everything knew of you too, and everyone knew you loved each other and still do.You were the couple that everyone looked up to for advice, because you guys never argued." She said looking at the ground.

"Its called falling out of love for someone, plus the whole time i was dating him. I was thinking about Beau Brooks and how we are gonna have kids and be married." I said back.

"You also said you two were gonna be a couple when your 17, but that hasnt happened, has it? Plus you are never going to be with him! He's way to famous for a school girl, who he doesn't even know exists" She said moving her head towards me and smiling.

"Luke Brooks, doesnt even like you either. You will never get a chance with him either." I said getting deep into it.

She huffed and laughed. Luke was Amy's favourite. I swear all the Brooks brothers are loved by us 3 girls and poor Skip and James. James and Skip are adorable! I love them so much, but for 2 years i've loved Beau, and that will never change.

I get home and go into my room, turning on my TV and go on to twitter on my phone.

"Next week! Only just found out this morning. Its 1pm here, and i'll come see you, or meet you somewhere" Jai texts me.

"Oh my god thats amazing! You pick somewhere because, my parents will think its mental that Jai fucking Brooks is gonna come to my house!" I said back.

"Perfect! I come down on Wednesday, you can meet me inside the building. I'll tell you which building it is, nearer the time." He texts back.