Book III-Chapter 70, The Press Conference Part 2

Start from the beginning

Bella's POV

When Bella awoke, she was still laying on top of Prince. He had one hand on her butt and his other was around her waist. She smiled at how good it felt to be with him in this bed. She longed to have a couple of weeks of nothing but making love and fucking with this amazing man. He was teaching her that the two were very different and she loved them both. Her thoughts were making her feel that familiar tingle between her legs. She didn't want to, but she broke his embrace so that she could go to the bathroom. She did and after washing her hands made coffee. Going back into the bedroom she noted Prince was still sleeping. She would let him rest. She knew he needed it. The coffee pot sounded to let her know it was ready. She looked at the clock as she went back into the bathroom to get her coffee. It was 9:00 AM. She went into the sitting area with her coffee and she had barely sat down when Prince came out right behind her still naked. "Why'd you leave mama? I was loving the way this day was shaping up" he said smiling. She smiled too and said I was getting hungry. He approached her on the sofa and kissed her on her forehead. "I'm going to get coffee and then we will get you fed", he said chuckling. Prince came back into the sitting room with his coffee and a robe on. He then said...let's order a traditional Italian breakfast. He got the menu and ordered fette biscottate, a cookie like bread and some other breads, butter and jam. He also ordered a carafe of Orange Juice and caffe latte for 2. They took a quick shower, moisturized each other and put on their robes and were more than ready when room service arrived at their door. Prince turned on Cloud Stream and was flipping through the channels when Room Service arrived. He signed the check and tipped the waiter and he and Bella then pulled up two chairs and began to eat the delicious food. The Orange Juice was fresh squeezed and the Latte was just right. The different textures of the breads were very tempting and satisfying to their palettes.

As they were just about finished eating a story came on that captured their attention. It was a continuation of the story about the coma victims that had awakened while they were in London. The victim that had literally been "asleep" for 17 years had been interviewed and said that while he was sleeping he had spent time with Jesus who told him that he was going to be given a second chance at life. Jesus had, he said, told him that all of his wrong doings were forgiven because he had asked that they be and because he believed in the divinity of the Christ but that he needed to stay on the right course. When he and Jesus had parted, he heard an amazing voice singing a song that he had really liked...4 The Tears in Your Eyes and he had followed the lovely sound to the point where he had awakened. It was a very similar story as had been told by the first young man who had been interviewed. The song was on a newly released album by The Royal Prince and the World Changers. They would be performing on Friday and Saturday at the Forum in Milan, but The Royal Prince had promised to do a press conference this week. It was rumored that the conference would take place this Wednesday, but sources had yet to find out where. The press would be admitted by invitation only. Little was known about this Royal Prince other than he was a musical genius that had held prodigy status as a child. He was from Chicago and from all reports had been a pretty normal kid except for his musical ability of course. He played 25 instruments it was reported and graduated from the University of Chicago with a degree in music. He had built a band that was a wonder in the industry called The World Changers. He was engaged to marry one of his performers, Arabella Bordon, the daughter of the American entrepreneur and inventor of thought technology, David Bordon, and was rarely seen without her. He avoided the excesses of the rock star life completely and along with his childhood friend and writing partner, Carlos Garcia and his future wife, who was Arabella's best friend and also a World Changers performer, Elaine Grady, was building an enviable musical career. Arabella had written a novel that was bringing her acclaim in her own right entitled Another Chance. It had made the New York Times best sellers list and was reportedly quite a story. It was not yet published in languages other than English but with the sales it was producing probably would be soon the announcer said. What is the relationship of Royal and the World Changers to this latest in the trail of miracles that seemed to follow them everywhere? Perhaps more would be known after the press conference taking place this week. There was an interesting footnote to this story. Upon arrival at the Milan airport, Royal had literally given the press that was swarming about a warning that if any of them hunted any of his party down or harassed them in any way, they would be banned from not only this press conference but also from all future ones regarding them for life. This was a huge statement from one so young. Perhaps he had forgotten about the American tenant of freedom of the press. We will see...this is Antonio Moretti signing off.