Reception

Jasmine's Pov 

 We finally got in the limo after taking thousands of pictures. The limo stopped in front of us and Cameron opened the door for me. "My love," Cameron says bowing. "Thank you, handsome," I giggle as I do a small curtsy and got in the limousine.

"You are officially my wife now," Cameron says kissing my hand and rubbing my belly. "And you are officially my husband," I smile kissing his hand while my other hand is on his, rubbing my stomach. 

"I can't wait until we get back home, then after our baby girl is born we will go on a honey moon slash vacation. It will be the senior trip but I will make sure we have our own reservation," Cameron says as the limo stopped. 

The door opened and I saw a red carpet. "Your Majesty," the driver says bowing. Cameron got out first then held his hand out for me. "Such a gentleman," I smile and intertwined our hands. 

Everyone cheered from different flocks and packs. "You're so beautiful," Cameron says as I waddle next to him. 

The guards opened the doors for us as the lights faint a little. I saw Zoe and her mate, Max, walk towards us. "Your Majesty," Max says bowing his head. "You don't have to do that now, we're friends," Cameron says messing up Max's hair. "Hey, it took me an hour to do this," Max pouts as Zoe blush and kiss his cheek. 

"I need to leave for a minute," I say and kiss Cameron's cheek. "Wait, why?" Cameron pouts. 

"I need to change, babe," I laugh and grabbed Zoe waddling to the restroom. 

'You're so cute.' I hear Cameron say as I began to strip out of my wedding dress and put the garter on my left leg. "Help me into this," I say taking the beautiful silky dress out. 

"This is beautiful," Zoe gasps and help me into the dress. 

"Wow," I say rubbing my belly, feeling our baby girl kick around. 

I slowly waddle out the bathroom and to the reception room. "He would be with Max and Brice," Zoe says as I nod and spot him. 

"I now introduce to you, Mrs. and Mr. Grey," the DJ says turning down the music. Cameron looked up and dropped his jaw. 

Once again, Brice had to close it for him causing me to giggle. 

He quickly made his way to me, wrapping his arms around me. "You are so beautiful," he whispers as our song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran, began to play. 

"I found a girl, beautiful and sweet," Cameron says holding me close to him. 

"With you between my arms," Cameron sing wrapping his arms around me. 

We continue to dance and watch everyone else dance. I saw Brice place a chair on the middle of the dance floor and I look at Cameron. 

'Take a seat, my love.' Cameron link to me as I sit on the chair. Brice, Max, and Cameron walked around me.

Cameron motioned for Brice and Max to back up.

I saw Caneron flip and roll towards me landing perfecting down kneeling. 'I'm taking care of you tonight.' Cameron says as music began to play lowly.

He lift my foot and took my shoe off. 'You smell so delightful.' He says caressing my leg.

He surprisingly went under my dress and kiss my thigh causing me to blush deeply and the ladies to squeal. 'Taste delightful too.' He grumbles through the mind link.

I felt him tug the garter and slide it down from my leg. 'Wow.' I linked as I cover my face smiling widely.

Cameron winked at me and helped me up from my chair.
                                        . . .

I grabbed my little bouquet of flowers as all the ladies gather behind me. "1. . .2. . .3!" I tell and tossed the flowers behind me.

I hear Zoe squeal as I look back and saw her with the flowers. Cameron was next as the gentlemen gathered behind him.
"1. . .2. . .3!" He yells then tossed the garter behind him. Coincidentally, Max caught it and winked at Zoe.
It is now time for everyone to eat and just enjoy my dad, Zoe, and Brice give speeches to us.

Of course Brice had to make jokes to us and Zoe made sure to slightly threaten Cameron if he every hurt me.

"Thank you every one for coming out tonight but now, it is time for me to go take care of my wife and yet-to-be born baby girl," Brice says smiling widely.

He walked to me and lifted me off my feet. "Let's go home, my love."