comfort

Ms. Grey's (Camila) pov

I watch as Jasmine sleep and wondered why her mother would hurt her for liking another woman. "What is Jamie, Jasmine's mother, doing?" I linked one of my close assassins.

"She's making a sandwich mistress." Leo said and I thanked him and got dressed, making sure Jazz is okay and sleep.

I decided to drive my car to her house and tried to calm myself down as I approached the house.

I knocked on the door and she answered the door roughly. "What do you want?" The middle aged woman sneered. "May I come in?" I ask and she walked in. "Come in." She sigh.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask sitting on her couch. "No but I remember you came and got that child that I called mines." She spat and I had to calm myself down.

"Why do you hate that she likes woman?" I question and she quickly glanced at me. "Woman belongs to man, not woman." She spat and I took a deep breath.

"Well Ms. Miles, I am the girl that has fallen in love with Jasmine and you don't know what you have just done to yourself and your daughter." I spat and she laughed.

"Why should I care? She's nothing to me now." She laughed and I gave her an evil smirk.

"I'm glad you asked. You see, since you are parent to my mate, I have to tell you who I am and everything about me. I am a queen of vampires, and Jasmine is my mate. Now that you have disowned your own daughter, she has the choice to keep you safe and make sure the creatures of supernatural don't come for you or she can choose to let you just live your life as much as you can as they come and attack, maybe torture you because of who I am. You made a huge mistake, Ms. Miles." I explained and she looked at me in disbelief.

"Why should I believe you?" She spat and I smirked and pricked her finger. I felt my fangs extract and I look into her eyes seeing pure fear. "Do you believe me now?" I smirked and backed away.

"See you later Ms. Miles. I hope. I will have my men protecting you until Jasmine tell me to stop." I sigh and walked out. I listen as her heart beat speed up.

I got in my car and let out a sigh before going back home to where my beautiful mate was.

"Camila!" I hear my angel squealed before I'm engulfed by her body and her raspberry scent. "I miss you." She sigh and koala bear hug me.

"I miss you more, why are you up?" I ask her walking to my soon to be ''our'' room.

"It's 6:30 in the morning, you have work and I have school." She explained and I mentally slapped myself for not realizing the sun is rising.

"Oh, okay. I'll let you wear some of my clothes." I told her and she walked to the bathroom, starting the shower.

"I have to talk to her about her mom." I sigh as I got my clothes out for work.

As I was walking to another shower I heard my Jasmine sing Girl like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko. Now let me tell you, my baby can sing. Her voice is so beautiful.

I quickly took my shower, listening to her beautiful voice. As I dried my body, I heard her so Nightingale by Demi Lovato. I am so hooked.

I walked, more like ran back to our room. I look and saw her sitting on the bed with the towel around her. "You have a beautiful voice." I spoke and she jumped. "Ahh!" She yelled, clutching her towel tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I heard you singing while I was in the shower and I must say, that was the most amazing voice I every heard." I smiled and walked in grabbing my clothes, going in the bathroom.

I put on my black laced lingerie and went back in the room to see Jasmine still in her towel. "Oh! I got one if my maids to get you some clothes from your house. Don't worry, your mom didn't see them go in but I did go talk to her." I told her biting my lip.

I saw her look over my body and closed her legs tightly but I already smelled her arousal. I felt my fangs extract and I walk to her, opening her legs and stand between them. Her arousal hit me and I almost lost control.

"O-okay, why d-did you talk to my... My mom?" She ask biting her thick lips. I want to bite her lips. "I will tell you about that after school." I smile, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I smell your arousal, beautiful." I smirked, teasing her lips by hovering over them. "Kiss me." She plea and I happily softly pressed my lips to hers, enjoying the electric shock vibrate through my body.

I felt her fingers run through my hair and I groan licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She allowed and I smile, exploring her mouth. I danced with her tongue and gripped her waist. "Hmm." She moaned and I felt my arousal increase. Sadly she needed air so she backed away.

"Wow." She breathe. I gave her another kiss and this time I rubbed her thighs that was under the towel. I kissed down her neck and she moaned as I kissed on her soft spot. "Bingo." I hummed as I started nibbling on her soft, delicious skin. "Ca-camila." She moaned and I sucked harder as her arousal increased more.

I pulled away and smiled at the mark I left on her. "Mines." I sigh as I wrap my arms around her. "I n-need another shower." She stutter as she went in the closet to get extra clothes.

I got dressed and went downstairs to fix breakfast for is.

"I almost lost control."