control

Jasmine's pov

I hiss as Brice voice ring in my ear. "Hey, she's sensitive." Camilla hissed, wrapping her arms around me. "Sorry." Brice mumbled and I just pulled him in for a hug. 

"I'm okay." I laughed as I felt Camilla's arms wrap around me, pulling me into her. "Mines!" She hissed kissing where she marked me. 

I felt my knees buckle as she rubbed my mark. "That feel amazing." I moan. "Yes, this is your most sensitive spot now. I'll show you how amazing it feels after our date." Camilla smirked, rubbing the mark. "Stop it." I groan as I feel myself melt against her.

"Sorry." She laughed and walked me downstairs. "Wait, I forgot about to school." Camilla groan. 

"Oops." I snort causing her to playfully glare at me. "I'll just call them to let them know that we're not going to make it." She smiled, twirling me around. "Hey!" I giggle, wrapping my arms and legs around her.

I felt her put me back down on the ground. "We need to test your strength and speed. You need to be very strong to be a queen." Camilla smirked, walking around me. 

"Okay, Brice!" I called and he immediately appeared in front of me. "Get changed, we're about to fight." I smirk, getting out of my shirt as I walk upstairs to Camilla's room. 

I changed into some blue and black leggins with a matching sports bra. "I'm ready." I beamed as I walked out of Camilla's room. "Hey, you look beautiful, have you seen my phone?" Camilla ranted wrapping her arms around me. "Thanks, they're in your room." I blushed. 

"It's our room, Jazz!" Camilla shout as she ran  upstairs. "Our." I mumble smiling lightly. 

"I'm ready." Brice  mumbled standing in front of me in just some black basketball short. "Nice." I mumble looking over his appearance. "Don't drool, plus I'm gay." Brice giggle, running his hands over his abs. "Me too." I laughed hitting his chest. 

"What you too laughing about?" Camilla ask coming back down stairs. 

"Our gayness." Brice laughed as I laugh, tying my shoe. "Damn." I hear Camilla mumble as she smack my bottom. "Hey!" I playfully glare. "What, you have a nice butt back there. It's hard not to touch." Camilla winked, wrapping her arms around me, gripping my bottom tightly, causing me to blush and moan quietly. 

"Let's go guys, you can have sex after we fight." Brice laugh, walking outside. "We're waiting until our date you dumb ass!" Camilla laugh. 

"Okay, fight as strong as you can, don't rip his heart out, or you might kill him." Camilla smiled, winking at me then turned to Brice. "Kill her, I will torture you for the rest of your life and slowly kill you, got it?" Camilla sternly told Brice as he gulped nervously, nodding his head.

"Begin."                                                                                                                                                                                       _______________________________

Camilla's pov

"Uncle!" Brice gasp, tapping the ground for the 57th time. I laugh as Jasmine pin Brice in a weird way but it looked very painful. Again. "Come on Brice, stop letting me win." Jasmine pout, releasing him from the odd position. 

"Baby, he was losing this whole time, he wasn't letting you win." I laugh as Brice pout. "It's not fair, she was bitten by an amazing queen." Brice grumble, causing me to blush deeply. "How about you two fight." Brice smirked, going back in and come back out with a bag of chips. "Okay."

"Begin!" Brice shout as we both begin in a defense stance. "Good, never charge at your enemy. Start with defense." I spoke through the link. 

I charged to her using my speed and she quickly duck and hit my back. "Good. Now offense." I smirk as I got in my defense stance. She took notice of my stance and studied me. 

She quickly charged at me aiming for my head and I quickly duck but she faked the hit and hit me in the stomach. "Sorry, are you okay baby?" Jasmine quickly said, rushing to me. "You'll be an amazing queen." I grunt, holding my stomach. "Are you sure you're okay?" Jasmine ask, picking me up. "I'm fine Jazz, now put me down." I laugh as she stood me on the ground. 

"You're amazing at fighting. Tomorrow, we will be lifting weight. And not regular weights." I wink walking upstairs. "Okay..." Jasmine trailed off. 

"I'm hungry." I hear her groan. "We will go hunting." I linked her and I heard her gasp. 

Soon she was right in front of me. "We're killing people?!" She gasped and I shook my head. "No, no, baby, we usually feed off of our enemies, animals, and criminals." I explained causing her to calm down. "But they are still humans." Jasmine sigh. "Yeah, we usually take the people who are on death penalty or getting away with crime. I especially want to get that Justine, he hurt my mate." I groan feeling my fangs extract. "Sexy." I hear Jasmine mumble. "Why thank-" I was interrupted by a loud noise. 

I walk towards the noise and saw a tall muscular man. "Justin." I hear Jasmine whisper. 

"Hey babe, you miss me?"