Day 1!

Jasmine's Pov

"Are you comfortable, babe?" Camilla asks as she places my feet in her lap. "Yes," I sigh as I place my head on the cool window as the bus takes off. "Good," Camilla hums as she kisses my hand. I started feeling our baby girl kick around and I giggle softly. "Is that our princess?" Camilla asks rubbing my belly and I nod smiling softly. 

"You're so beautiful," I hear Camilla whisper causing me to blush. "Thank-" I started but was stopped by food being placed in my mouth. "Pwicwe ith pwenut buther?" I smile chewing the delicious yet weird combination of pickle and peanut butter. 

"Yes, cutie," Camilla smirks and bite her bottom lip softly. "Babe, don't do that," I hiss smacking her head. "Ouch, you should sleep," Camilla says kissing my head as I finish my pickle and peanut butter. 

"Ugh, you're lucky I'm tired," I yawn rearranging myself then lay my head on Camilla's shoulder. "I love you," I mumble as I fell asleep. 

Camilla's Pov

I rub Jasmine's belly as she slept peacefully. "Can't wait, huh?" I hear Jordan say in front of me. "I can't," I smile then Jasmine stretched as much as she can lift her head a little.

"Pit stop!" The driver says as she stops at a gas station. "You want anything?" I ask. "Have to pee!" Jasmine squealed getting up running off the bus. 

"Babe, wait up!" I laugh as I run behind her. She ran into the bathroom and one of the stalls. "You okay, babe?" I laugh as I knock on the stall door. 

I hear the toilet flush and I smile lightly as Jasmine came out the stall sighing then washed her hands. "So much better."

We bought some snacks for everyone and I was at checkout. "Damn, baby, you're thick as hell," I see someone say coming up to Jasmine. "Uh, I am pregnant and taken," Jasmine spat wrapping her arms around my arm. "So? I'll love to take you out," he winked licking his disgusting lips. "Back the hell up, she mines," I spat wrapping my arms around Jasmine. 

"Whatever, I'll see you later sweet thing," he winked then he smacked her butt. Did he. DID HE JUST TOUCH MY FIANCE?!

"You cross the line," I hiss and snapped my fingers. 

Soon, Brice, Ace, and Jordan grabbed him and took him on the bus. "He touched me," Jasmine whimpers wrapping her arms around my stomach. "I need blood," Jasmine hiss gripping her stomach. "Shit, I had the blood to be delivered at the hotel," I say. 

"Baby, you have to feed," I say picking her up and getting on the bus. "From?" Jasmine grunts as her fangs extract fully. "Him," I mumble as Ace holds him down. 

"Hey, I'm sorry for touching her, let me go!" The asswipe plea. "He touched our queen? Permission to kill him?" Brice hiss balding his fist. "Denied, your queen needs to feed," I smirk as Brice nod backing away. 

"Queen? Feed? What's going on?!" He plea as Jasmine grips my arm. 

"Do I have to?" Jasmine asks and I nod approaching the 'man' that touched my future wife. "We will have the first bite then everyone else will feed, understand?" I ask making sure everyone hears me. "Yes, mistress," they all say bowing their heads. 

"What?! Biting who?" The man says moving around. I slowly walk to him like he was my prey. I move his neck to the side then bit into his neck as he screams in agony. I pull away to save for the rest and I kiss Jasmine deeply, letting her taste his blood. "O+," she whispered as her eyes change dark red in hunger. "Feed, my love," I smile and push her towards the man that held his neck in pain. 

I watch as Jasmine easily removed his hand and bit into his neck. I watch as he screams in agony and my fiance pull away from him. "You may feast," Jasmine says then Brice bit into him and everyone else. 

"You did good baby," I smile as someone discarded the body and everyone got back in their seats. "Thank you, mistress," everyone says thanking us. 

We both nodded and got comfortable. "Some field trip," Jasmine giggles licking her lips. 

. . . 

We are now at the hotel and everyone has a suit because I'll be damned if I just let my students have a regular room. "Babe?" Jasmine called as she lay in be. "Yes, my love?" I smile getting in bed with her. "Come lay with me before we have to meet in the lobby," Jasmine pouts making me immediately get in bed with her. 

"Your pouts, imagine what our baby girl will do when she pouts," I laugh softly as she smiles and kisses my nose. "She's going to have everything," Jasmine yawns out. "Sleep my love, I'll let you know when it's time to get up, I love you," I smile and kiss her softly. 

"I love you too," Jasmine yawns again and fell asleep in my arms.