Senior Field Trip

(Next week)

Camilla's Pov

I smile as I watch my fiance pack her bag for the field trip. "Bikini?" I ask holding my bikini up. "Check," Jasmine says holding hers up. "We will be gone for three days," I mumble as Jasmine nods and close her suitcase. "Yes, I know babe. Jaden and her mate will be watching over the rest of our flock, don't worry," Jasmine says kissing my cheek. 

"Okay, baby," I smile lightly, grabbing her bags as she waddles to the car. 

"Such a cutie," I laugh softly and grab my keys and phones after double-checking everything.

"Come on, I don't want to be late," Jasmine exclaims as she got into the car. I shook my head then put our luggage in the back seats. "Ready?" I asked holding my hand out for Jasmine to hold on the way to the school. "Yes, babe," Jasmine says rubbing her belly and lacing our hands together.

. . .

"Go get us a seat on the bus while I put our luggage away, okay?" I tell Jasmine as she nods and gets on the bus. "Ms. Grey," I hear someone say behind me. I turn and see Axel, one of my students, bowing slightly. "Yes?" I say smiling lightly. "Uhm, I just wanted to ask when will the baby shower and wedding will be?" Axel asks blushing deeply as his group of friends laugh behind him. 

"I and your future queen will let you know when it will occur, understand?" I ask him as he nods and bows his head. "Yes, mistress, sorry for bothering you," he said and quickly left. I didn't get to tell him that he was a bother but I just shrug and got on the bus looking for my mate. 

I saw Jordan trying to pull Brice off of Ace while my fiance is stood there frozen. I quickly sped to my Jasmine holding her close to me. "Stop," Jasmine shout causing everyone on the bus and outside the bus to freeze. "What is going on?" I ask rubbing Jasmine's stomach softly. 

"This asswipe bumped into Queen Jasmine, elbowing her in the stomach," Jordan informed me as I freeze and look at Ace. "If my fiance or my unborn child is hurt, I swear I will-" I was interrupted from threatening Ace by soft lips on mines, immediately calming me down. 

"I am okay, our baby is okay," Jasmine says as she places my hand on her belly, letting me feel the kick of our baby girl. I inhale deeply smiling softly. "I'm calm," I breathe out thinking about Jasmine and our baby girl. 

"Now, it was an accident. He didn't mean to," Jasmine says wrapping her arms around my neck. "Okay," I grumble glaring at Ace as he bows down. "I'm so sorry mistress," Ace says kneeling down on both of his knees. 

"You are forgiven," Jasmine says touching his golden locks. "Thank you, I'm sorry Ms. Grey for putting your family in harm," Ace said keeping his head bow. "You are forgiven," I sigh and sit down in an empty seat. "Everyone, take a seat and make sure you have everything you need for the ride to Galveston," Jasmine tells everyone as they bow and take a seat. 

"You are amazing," I sigh wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Hmm?" Jasmine asks in her tablet looking at stuff for our baby shower. "No, no, no. You will not be on working while we're on this trip. You will relax and enjoy being with your friends and family," I tell Jasmine as she pouts. 

"And don't try the little pout thing, it will not work this time," I smirk and kiss her already pouting lips. 

"Dammit."

. . . 

We are now checking into our hotel. "That bed is calling my name, my back hurts," Jasmine whimper rubbing her belly. 

"We will all meet in the lobby tomorrow at 9 A.M. on the dot," principal Hayes informed the students as they were checking in. I hear Jasmine whimper again and I quickly picked her up and carry her to our room. "Babe, I'm too heavy for you to pick me up," Jasmine whines wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Baby, you are not heavy, now let me take care of you," I groan kissing her head and rush up the stairs to the fourth floor beating the elevator. "You could have taken the elevator," Jasmine giggles as I opened the door to our suite.  

"This is beautiful!" Exclaims Jasmine. "You're beautiful."