Mom

Jasmine's Pov

It has been a week since our date and I can feel us become closer. No, we have not been like every relationship; kissing and have sex every time we see each other, we only made love one time since the first time and it was on the same week. 

Right now, we're in class and I can feel Camilla's nervousness. 

I stare at her, waiting for her to look at me. "What's wrong?" I link as she meets my eyes. "I'll tell you after class." She linked and I nodded my head and finished my work. "Hey," Brice smiled wrapping his arms around me. 

"Too much touching." Camilla hissed and immediately sped to me and wrapped her strong arms around me. "Camilla," I groaned and turned around. 

"Sorry, but can you give us a moment?" Camilla asks Brice and he politely walked out.

"I want to talk to you about your mom," Camilla sigh as she turned back towards me. 

"Oh," I softly whisper. 

"Yes, I know, you really don't want to talk about her but we all need to have a talk about her safety," Camilla explained. 

"Okay, when?" I ask as she grabbed her keys. 

"Now," she replies. "I have people protecting her and her surroundings and I need confirmation from you to keep her protected or not," Camilla states as we walk out of the school. 

"Hey, wait up!" I hear Brice yell from inside the school. "How did you know we were leaving?" I giggle softly. "I don't know," he shrugged and got in the back seat of my Camilla's car. 

"Babe, I really don't want to see her," I pout and slouch in my seat. 

"I know baby, but we have to. I will be there for you, I promise." Camilla smiled and kissed my hand and pulled out of the school's teacher parking lot. 

I watch the color of many wolves and vampire eyes glow, following us to my mother's house. "Amazing," I mumble as I see them run along with the car in a distance. 

"We're here." I hear Camilla say and took her keys from the ignition. "Here goes nothing," I breathe out and went to open my door. 

"No, I got it," Camilla quickly say and went around the car and opened my door for me. "Aw, thank you, babe," I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Ready?" Camilla smiled. 

"Ready."