WAR

Cameron's Pov

'We are heading back to the hotel, I want all of my warriors to fight.' I link to everyone as they nod their heads. 

"Let's go," Jasmine says holding my hand, calming me down a little. 

We made it back to the hotel and I had some of the guards watching around while the others changed. I rushed to our room, with Jasmine in my arms and place her on the bed. 

"What are you doing, Cameron?" Jasmine says wrapping her arms around my waist. "I will fight with our people, anything to protect our family," I say and got out of my clothes, and got in my fighting clothes with our symbol on the side. 

Once I finished getting dressed, I met some of Jaden's pack members in the lobby

Once I finished getting dressed, I met some of Jaden's pack members in the lobby. "I need you to get your scent on Jasmine, Zoe, Gazzy, and Gerald," I inform the pack members. 

"Yes, Mr. Grey," they bow and hugged Jasmine and the others. "I love you," Jasmine says as I give her a sweet passionate kiss as if it was our last. "I will see you soon," I whisper as she put a hood on her head and walked out the door. 

"Let's go!" I hiss still staring at Jasmine as she gets in the car with the others. 

I watch as everyone formed on the bus with Brice beside me. "We will fight for our flock, we will fight for your queen, we will fight for me. We. Will. Fight." I tell everyone walking back and forth through the isle. "Everyone be on alert and keep watch on the black Escalade behind us, got it?" I ask as everyone nod. "Yes, Master Grey," they say in unison making m smile in satisfaction. 

"Perfect, let's go," I tell the driver sitting at the back of the bus waving at my beautiful fiancé. 

We are now halfway back home and nothing happened yet. 'Cameron, they're on their way, I feel it.' Jasmine mind linked and I stood up, making everyone else stand. 

"They are coming, get ready!" I command everyone. 

I felt the bus stop and the bus driver look back gulping. They just let Jasmine pass by but stopped us. 'Be careful, I love you.' I hear Jasmine say before I saw Blake and his soldiers. 

'Best soldiers in the front.' I link to everyone as I stepped off the bus. 

"Kill them or I will feed you to the hounds!" Blake hiss as I glare at him. 

"Didn't I tell you that if you came early you will be killed on site?" I hiss focusing on his movements. 

"You're weak! I will be the strongest flock in this world and I will make your fiancé have my pups. Your pathetic flock will become my slaves," Blake laugh. 

"You will not hurt my family!" I hiss balding my fist. 

"Oi! Shut your mouth, yeah? I know your fiancé is in that car, I smelled that baby from a mile away," Blake laugh as Brice gripped my shoulders. 'Help.' I hear Jasmine plea through our link. 

"Your queen is hurt. Kill them!" I yell and everyone charged towards each other. 

All I could think about was getting to my queen.  

I saw Blake run the other direction and I smirk. Coward. 

I quickly ran towards Blake. 'Do not kill them, make them submit. If they don't, kill them.' I commanded everyone. 

I saw Blake stop looking at Jasmine, who is on the ground. "What did you do?" I cry balding my fist. "Oh nothing, we just hurt her badly," Blake laugh and I snapped. 

I quickly shut him up by placing my hand on his chest. "You hurt my wife, you die," I whisper looking him in the eyes. 

"Wait, wait," Blake plea but I already had his heart in my hand, crushing it into dust. 

'Blake, he is dead, bring the soldiers to get Zoe, Gazzy, and Gerald.' I told him and picked up Jasmine. 

"I'm sorry my love, you're never leaving my sight," I cry walking back to where the bus was. 

I see everyone freeze looking at Jasmine. "Where is the doctor?!" I yell causing everyone to shake in fear. 

"I'm here," the doctor says stumbling. 

"Help her," I say cleaning the dirt off of her beautiful face. 

"We need to get her to a safe place," he says and I groan running back to our flock territory. 

"What happened to our queen? I hope she is okay. What happened to her?" I hear everyone ask and I yell holding Jasmine tighter. 

"We just had a war with the crystal light pack. We won but they hurt your queen. I don't want any interruptions until I know that she is safe," I tell everyone as I ran to the flock's hospital. 

"Come on, wake up, please," I cry going to the royalty room and quickly got her in a hospital gown. 

"Babe," Jasmine cough and I quickly pull her to me. 

"I love you so much," I cry kissing her. 

"I love you too," she whispers and she closes her eyes. "Baby?" I call shaking her shoulders. 

"No, no, no," I cry. 

"Don't go."