resurrect

Camilla's pov

I watch as Jasmine "sleep" peacefully on my bed. It will take at least 30 minutes to an hour for her body to die and come back with death in her.

As she slept, I linked her best friend, Brice, and told him to come over.

3 minutes later Brice came in with just shorts on. "Is everything okay?" He ask then look over to my beautiful mate. "Oh. My. Gosh." He squealed jumping up and down. Yeah, he's definitely gay. I thought to myself smirking. 

"Yes, I marked her so I need you to watch her while I go downstairs and get some blood for her." I told him staring at Jasmine. "Yes, mistress." He bowed and I shook my head. "No need to do all of that." I laughed as he look at me in confusion. 

"You are friends of my Jasmine, so you don't have to call me mistress, nor bow to me. Consider it as friends." I smiled holding my hand out for him to shake, but, instead, he pulled me into a hug, catching me by surprise. "Okay, friend." He breathe. 

"Okay, let me go so I can go get Jasmine's blood ready." I laugh as he put me down, blushing furiously.                                                                                                                                                                                    ------------------------------------------

Jasmine's pov

Pain, cold, darkness. That's all I felt around me. "Jasmine." I heard a unfamiliar voice whisper to me. "What?" I turned around but all I saw was darkness. "Jasmine." Someone called out. Wait, that voice sound familiar. Justine?! "Jasmine!" He yelled.

I quickly started running, I don't know where but I knew I was running away from his voice. 

There this light. It almost blinded me but I ran to it. As long as I get away from his evil voice. "You can't run from me Jasmine! I will find you!" He laughed as I ran faster to the light. 

"Almost there." I mumble as I run faster. "Jasmine." I hear a voice whisper and the light blinded me. 

I open my eyes to see Brice smiling down at me. "Well, hello there. Mi- Camilla will be over in a few. Hungry?" Brice smiled at me weirdly. "What?" I asked confused and Camilla came in the room with something that smelled very delicious behind her back.

"What's behind your back Camz?" I smiled, sitting upright in bed. "Damn." I mumble as I felt a huge migraine hit me and I felt something cut my lip but I didn't pay no attention. "Yeah, you definitely need to drink this." Camilla smile, handing me a coffee cup. 

"What is it?" I ask taking a sip of the delicious thick liquid. "Blood." Camilla and Brice replied. "This is amaz..."  I started but cut it off, realizing what they said. "What?" I gulped. 

"Baby, that's blood and you are fully a vampire." Camilla nervously smiled taking the empty cup away from me. I honestly didn't notice I drunk it all...

"I never knew blood can have such an amazing taste." I smile as Brice nodded his head. 

"Yeah, it do taste amazing." Camilla smirked and rushed to me, using her vampire speed, and pinned me to the bed. "But I prefer yours." She smirked showing her fangs. 

I felt my vision exceed and everything became clearer. "Wow." Camilla smiled. "Your eyes are beautiful." She smirked, causing me to blush. "Thanks, you look very sexy with fans." I giggle as she blushed deeply. 

All of a sudden, I hear people talking in my head all in once, causing me to hiss. "What's wrong?" Camilla asked worried, picking me up and sit me in her lap. 

"So many voices." I groan. "Oh, imagine a wall surrounding your brain that can block everyone out from your head." Camilla explained and I did as told, making all the voices go away. "Better." I sigh as I don't hear the voices anymore. 

"Hmm." I sigh as I smelled this very delicious scent. Mint chocolate chip. I brought my nose close to Camilla and smelled the delicious scent from her. 

I got closer to her neck as the scent became stronger. "Delicious." I mumble as the strong minty chocolate scent was very strong. I loved it. I wonder how her blood taste. Her scent is so delicious. 

"Now you see how I felt when I first saw you?" Camilla laugh as Brice let out a snort behind me. 

I only nodded my head because her scent was very distracting. "You can mark me, just don't stay in too long or you will end up killing me." Camilla winked as my eyes widen. "I'm just kidding baby. I'm a queen and a vampire. It's pretty hard to kill me." Camilla laughed.

I quickly cut her laugh off by pulling her in for a kiss. I can't wait any longer. Everyone needs to know she's mines!

I nibbled on her soft lips softly then trailed kisses down her neck to the spot where her delicious scent intoxicated me greatly. "Jazz." Camilla moaned, causing me to smile in accomplishment. 

I felt my fangs poke my lip causing me take a deep breath. "D-don't inhale, it w-will make it ha-harder to s-suck." Camilla whisper, trying to hold in her moans. 

I exhaled and softly pressed my fangs into her warm skin. "Delicious." I whisper and bit down into her neck, causing Camilla to let out a fierce moan. 

I felt my eyes roll back as I taste her delicious blood on my tongue. It taste exactly how her scent smell. Mint chocolate chip. I continue to suck her minty blood as she grip me tighter. 

After a couple of minutes, I released my beautiful mate and licked where I bit her. "Hm, you taste amazing." I winked as Camilla eyes turned a shade of violet. "Sexy." I winked as I turn to go to the showers but my eyes met Brice. "Oh, I thought you left." I laughed nervously.

"Nope, but let me tell you. My best friend got skills!"