back to school, again

Camilla's pov

"Baby, we need to get ready." I smirk, going in the closet. "Ugh, kill me now." Jasmine groan, causing me to burst out into laughter. "Well technically, you're already dead." I wink and got my grey jeans and white flats and blouse. 

"You know what..." I hear Jasmine mumble and I turned around to see her face to face to me. "I like when we're close." I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Me too but I can't wait until we're closer Friday." Jasmine winked and grabbed a matching outfit but she's wearing a grey skirt with white heels and blouse. 

"Babe, that's too tempting." I whined picking her up. "Good." She smirk as I put her down. 

"The more you get turned on, the better it will be Friday." Jasmine explained and I couldn't help but blush. "Don't tease me while I'm in class, everyone will smell it." I whined grabbing three pouches of blood. "Fine, I wont tease you then... During school." Jasmine smirked and kissed my cheek, speeding to her car. "Wrapped around her cold finger." I mumble to myself and go to my car.                                                                                                                                                                                                   ________________School__________________

Jasmine's pov

"Hey gorgeous." I hear Camilla through the mind link. "Hey babe." I smiled and got out my car, seeing her get out of hers. 

"I'm so glad you take my class today." Camilla sigh and met me at the entrance of the school building. "Me too." I smiled and laced our hands together sighing at her soft touch. "Hey peeps." Brice waved as Camilla gave me the keys to her classroom and walked to the office to sign in. "Hey." I smiled and unlocked the door. "So, let's go out Friday." Brice smirked. 

"Oh, no no no no." I laughed. "Sorry, she'll be busy that day. Very busy." Camilla smirked walking in the classroom eyeing me openly. "It's rude to stare Camz." I giggle and poke her cheek. "Ouch, now you have to kiss it." Camilla pout. 

I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. I felt her grab my finger and made me poke her lips. "Ouch, you have to kiss it." She smiled widely. "Oh, you're so full of it." I laughed and kissed her softly. "Patience." She whisper more likely to herself. 

"What's going on Friday?" Brice ask, clearly confused. 

"We're going on a date." I smiled looking at Camilla as she openly checked me out. 

"Camilla." I called but she didn't answer. 

"Camz!" I yelled causing her to look look up at me, her blue iris swirl with a hint of violet. 

"Hmm?" She hummed, causing me to giggle. "Cool it." I winked as Brice eyes widen. "Ugh, you're no fun." She laughed as I took my seat but instead in the front. 

"You just wait." Camilla smirked as I rolled my eyes playfully. "I've been waiting too long don't you think?" I smirked biting my lips teasing her. "Shit, I'll be right back." She groan and ran out the door, but I still got a sniff of her arousal. "Hmm." 

Five minutes later, the bell rung and Camilla came into the classroom looking all flustered. "Something wrong, Ms. Grey?" I smiled as her eyes start to swirl in mixture of blue and violet. "I-I'm f-fine." She stutter and students start walking in the classroom. 

"You're so going to pay for this Friday." Camilla groan through the link. 

"Hey, that's my seat." Bethany said coming up to me. "She didn't assign seats." I sigh turning towards her. "Here is a whole empty seat next to me." I told her and she rolled her eyes. 

"Bitch." She mumbled and I stood up. "What did you call me?!" I yell towards her. "Bitch." She smirked. 

"I will rip your heart out!" I hiss which she jumped back. "Who turned you?" She gasped. 

I smirked and look towards Camilla, who was smiling widely. 

I show her my mark and she leaned towards me and sniff me. "Ms. Grey?" She gasp and everyone around her gasp. "Yes, now disrespect her again, I will torture you and I must say, she is a great fighter." Camilla hissed towards Bethany. 

"Sorry mistress." Bethany bowed towards Camilla then me and I look at her shock. "You are queen my love." Camilla informed me again. "I am queen." I state through in my thoughts and Camilla came towards me. 

"Yes, my love, and you will be a great queen." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Yes I will." I smiled and sat back down in my seat, glaring at Bethany. 

"Sorry to interrupt Ms. Grey, please continue." I smirk as Camilla look at me hungrily. "Patience." I heard her say to herself and resume teaching class. 

---------------------------

It is now lunch time  and I skip along to my Camilla's class... mines.

"Hey babe." I smile and sat on top of her desk. "Hey gorgeous." Camilla winked and kissed my cheek. 

"Camilla." I groan and pout. "Baby, if I kiss your soft lips, I won't be able to control myself." Camilla explain looking over my body. "You are very beautiful." Camilla smirked and walked towards me. "Do you have any classes after lunch today." Camilla whisper in my ear causing me to shiver. 

"N-no." I reply. 

"Do I make you nervous, Love?" Camilla smirked and brushed her lips over my lips, rubbing my thigh softly with her left hand. Lefty. "24/7." I mumble and pressed my lips to her soft, sweet lips. 

"Hmm." Camilla hummed against my lips and squeezed my thigh. "W-we better st-stop." I manage to say. "Yeah." She breathe out. "Patience." I mumble to myself. 

"Friday is taking forever." Camilla pout. "Patience my love." I whisper and hop down from her desk. 

"I will see you at home. I love you." I smiled and turn to walk out the door blushing. 

Camilla grab my wrist and turn me towards her. "I love you too, Jasmine. So much."