meeting pt. 2

Jasmine's Pov

I softly hum to the music on the radio as we make our way to the town hall. "You have a beautiful voice, baby," Camilla smiles and kiss our intertwined hands. 

"We're here," Camilla mumbles and gets out the car. I pretty much learned that I should stay in the car until she opens my door. "My love," Camilla smiles and holds her hand out for me to take. "Thank you," I giggle softly and got out the car. 

"Looks like we're on time," I smile as we walk into the building. As we walk into the building I see Zoe and two other people. "Zoe?" I call as she turns around. "Queen Jasmine, Queen Camilla," Zoe bowed as the boy that looks the same age as her bow down as the man look at Zoe and the younger boy confused. "Dad, bow," Zoe hissed as the man eyes widen then he bows to us. 

"Come, I have a room for us to talk about your situation," Camilla says and walks down the hall to a meeting room. "Okay, so why did you choose this flock to come to?" I ask as we all sat down. "We know this is the strongest flock and we would love to be a part of it. We can do anything to show our faith towards the Midnight Mark flock," the young boy plea. 

"What is your names?" I ask only knowing Zoe. "Oh, how rude of us! I am Lenard Author, these are my children, Zoe and Jordan Author," Lenard says bowing slightly. "Okay," I smile and look towards Camilla as she nodded slightly. 

"Where have you been living and where do the children attend for education?" Camilla asks, wrapping her arms around me. "Well, we are living in tents on the borderline of your flock and we have the women of our flock teach the kids and take care of them while the men go and hunt for their families," Zoe explains. 

"Wow, I will allow your flock to become part of mines, are you head of the flock?" Camilla asks tilting her head. "No, they were killed. I decided to step up and take care of everyone plus my kids," Lenard states smiling sadly at his children. "You are a man of integrity," I spoke. "You must submit to us and sign a contract, stating that you submit and become part of our flock, then there is a ritual where you and your flock will have to drink this substance that will seal the deal of you becoming part of our flock and if you betray us death will be immediate to whoever betrays us," Camilla says and pulls out the contract. 

"Do you agree with the terms and our rules as listed on the contract?" I ask as they read over it. "Yes," they all say in unison as the father signed the contract. "Great, we will give you time to settle in, and we will have the ceremony of newcomers. I know you probably don't have that many supplies for living so I will grant you money for everyone so they can buy a house in the territory and get house supplies," Camilla says standing up. 

"Wow, really? I am so honored!" Lenard exclaimed clasping his hands. 

"Great, I will get Brice to help you around, he's my best friend," I smile as I linked Brice to the town hall. "He's amazing," I smile as I smell his grass and mint scent. 

"Hey, you needed me Ja-" Brice smile then he turned to the Author family. "Mate," he whispers as he took a step toward Jordan. "Mate," Jordan grunts and takes a deep breath. "Woe," I smirk and pat Brice's shoulder. "Nice one," I smirked and nodded for everyone to leave them alone. "Congratulations, son," I hear Lenard smile, patting his son's shoulder and walked by. 

"So how many are there?" I ask as Camilla plays with my hand. "22, including me and my children," Lenard sighs. "How many there was?" Camilla asks and I hit her arm softly. 

"150," Zoe says looking down. "Very small flock but they were our family," Lenard says as a tear roll down his cheek. "It's okay, you will become part of our family," Camilla smiles and picks me up. "We will let you all gather everyone and we will meet you at my castle, she needs to rest," Camilla smile as I grunt and wrap my arms around her. 

"Yes, indeed," Lenard bow as they walked into the woods slowly.