Announcements

(Warning: Contains sexual description)

Camilla's Pov

I quickly but carefully carried Jasmine to our room and got changed into some swim trunks. I planned on wearing swim trunks and my bra but since I am a man now, I don't need a bra. 

"Wait, babe, you will have to take your shirt off," Jasmine reminds me and I sigh. "We don't have to go, babe, we can cuddle and watch movies," Jasmine says taking off her bikini cover. "No, no, I will tell them," I breathe out. 

"You don't think you're going too fast?" Jasmine asks holding my hands in her tightly. "No, I trust our flock. They will probably have to get used to the change but I am ninety-two percent sure that they will not judge me," I smile lightly as I mind link everyone to meet in the lobby. 

"Shall we go?" I asked holding my hand out for her to take. "We shall," Jasmine says and we walked down to the lobby where everyone was talking among themselves. 

As soon as we entered the lobby everyone went quiet. "I bet everyone is wondering why I call everyone to meet here," I gulped and took a deep breath feeling Jasmine squeeze my hand and kiss it showing her support. 

"I am intersex and yes I am now fully trans," I say loudly enough, even te workers stopped working and looked towards us. "I support you!" I hear Brice yell out and everyone else shout in joy, showing their support. "Wow, thank you all so much for your love and support," I smile holding in the tears of joy. 

"Uh, would you prefer us to call you Mister and Master?" Joyce asks making me smile. "Uh, I will prefer if you call me Mr. Grey and Master Grey. I am the same person just with different genitals," I say and everyone nod and bow. "Everyone may return to what they were doing. Oh, we will meet down here at eight o'clock for dinner."

"Yes, master," every say and bows their head. "You did great," Jasmine says and kiss me deeply. "Now we can go to the hot tub," I say as Jasmine squeals dragging me to the hot tub. 

I watch as Jasmine take her bikini cover-up off. "Need help?" Jasmine asks holding the bottom of my shirt. I nod and close my eyes as she takes my shirt off of me. "Wow," I hear Jasmine whispers as she trails her hand down my abs. "What?" I laugh picking her up. 

"Your abs are way more formed," Jasmine says biting her soft lips. Tease. "Yeah," I blush and slowly step into the hot tub. 

. . . 

Jasmine's Pov 

"Ah, this feels amazing," I hum leaning against Camilla with my eyes closed. "Hey," I hear Zoe say getting into the hot tub. "Hey, where's your brother and Brice?" I ask opening my eyes and see Jordan and Brice making out. "Nevermind," I laughed making my arms float in the water. 

"So, Mr. Grey, how does it feel to let it off your chest?" Zoe asks smiling. "It feels great, I am glad that you all are supportive. I just need to see how I will tell the rest of our flock," Camilla says rubbing my belly. I don't think she knows she rubs my belly sometimes. 

"Yeah, I'll probably cut my hair," Camilla says running her hand through her hair. "You're messing up your hair," I grumble fixing her hair. "Cuties," Brice coughed making Jordan laugh and kiss him. 

I turn around in her lap and study how her jawline became more defined but her eyes stayed the same, which are very beautiful. "Hello, beautiful," Camilla smiles and kiss me softly. I broke the kiss and placed my head on her broad chest. 

"So how do you plan on telling everyone else?" I hear Jordan asks but I started tuning them out as I felt Camilla's budge against me. I smirk and decide to tease her a little.