that question

Jasmine's pov

I bit into his neck and he gasped in pain. "Ja-j..." Justin stutter. "S-st-stop." He groaned and my grip on him tightened. I groan as I felt myself get full a little.

I released him and he dropped down to the floor. I can still hear his heartbeat and I smirked. "You still taste better." I winked towards Camilla as her cheeks burned a light scarlet shade of red. "What to do with him?" I ask looking down at a mumbling Justin. "Will he turn?" I ask, turning my attention back to Camilla.

"I will take him to the cabins then I will see if he has changed and kill him. If you accidentally gave him venom, there is a chance that he become stronger than us and possibly kill us." Camilla sigh and I gasp and snapped Justin's neck. 

"Why did you do that?!" Camilla exclaimed as the guards grabbed Justin's body. 

"I've always wanted to do that but never had the guts, plus, if I did change him he will come back to life. Correct?" I smile as Camilla look at me amazed. 

"Correct." She mumbled lightly and I kiss her her delicate cheek. 

"Hungry?" I ask and she nodded her head as I cut my wrist with my nail. 

Camilla immediately grabbed my wrist and look into my eyes. "Drink." I commanded and she immediately latched unto my wrist and suck on it. 

She looked into my eyes as she drunk my blood. 

As she pulled away from my wrist, she lightly kissed it as it quickly healed. "Tasty." She whispers. "You know, I could have quickly went out to grab a bite." She wink as she flashed her fangs that always stay so white. So bright. So attractive. "You alright baby, I can smell your aroma from here and I'm trying so hard to control myself. " Camilla groan as she nibble on her bottom lips. 

"I'm trying so hard to resist too." I whisper to myself. "Just wait for the date." I mumble to myself as I feel Camilla's arms wrap around me. 

"We can make it, how about a date this weekend?" I ask as Camilla pout. "What?"

"I wanted to ask you out on a date." Camilla wined. 

"Ask me."

"What?" She asked me confused. 

"Ask me out on a date dumb dumb." I laugh as her eyes widened. 

"Oh, wait." She quickly said and quickly left out the house. 15 seconds later I see Camilla in front of me with something behind her back. It smells like roses. 

She pulled out the roses from behind her back and indeed there was a bundle of violet roses behind her back. "Will you, Jasmine Miles, go on a date with me Friday?" Jasmine ask as she bow down on one knee. 

I grabbed the roses and place them on the grown.

"Of course!" I yelled and tackled her to the grown. "I love you." I sigh and she quickly flipped us over so I was laying on the ground, with her hovering me. "I love you too." She whisper as she look into my eyes. 

I took hold of her nape and pulled her down to me, attaching our lips together. "Camilla." I moan into her mouth. I need her so bad. I felt her tongue graze my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed. "Damn it, you're turning me on and I can smell that you're turned on." I moan into Camilla's mouth. "Same baby, same." Camilla breathe as she glide her tongue in my mouth. 

As our tongue dance together and our hands roamed each others body, the sexual tension increased as Camilla grind against me, causing me to scratch at her back. 

That only made her grind against me harder as she explored my mouth. "Jasmine." Camilla moan as she grip my hip. 

Camilla trailed kisses down my neck and kissed on my mark, causing me to let out a loud gasp. I felt my back arch off the floor as my body craved for more of her. "W-we sh-should stop." Camilla breathe out as she stood up and helped me up. 

"Y-yea." I breathe out.

"Don't fret beautiful, it will be worth it after our date." She wink as she helped me up and picked me up. "Now lets watch movies and cuddle, okay?" Camilla ask as I nodded my head slowly.