Coronation Pt. 2

Camilla's Pov

"What's that smell?" Jasmine asks lifting her head. "What smell. . . Oh" I say and laugh a little. "Wolves, my best friend is mated to a wolf, remember?" I laughed lightly as she nodded her head. "Camzie!" I hear someone squeal. "Jaden!" I squeal and gets up from my seat. "Babe, this is Jaden, my best friend, Jaden, this is my amazing mate, Jasmine," I say as Jaden held her hand out. 

"Nice to finally meet you," Jasmin smile as she shook her hand. "Likewise," Jaden smiles and bow her head. "You don't have to bow, you know," Jasmine blush as I wrap my hand around Jasmine. "She knows, she is very stubborn," I sigh. 

"You are too," Jasmine smile and poke my shoulder. "I like her," Jaden laughs. "Great," I smile and pull us to the table for royalty. 

"Let's go," Jasmine says, pulling us to the big stage. 

"Attention flocks and packs, we are gathered here today, to welcome new members to our family. We will treat them as our family and we will love them as our family, they will be our family," Jasmine says looking over everyone. 

"Come, let us make you a part of us and celebrate!" I smile as I retrieve the golden cup from the table in front of us. 

I lift my wrist above the cup and slit my wrist. "Your turn, my love," I smile as Jasmine lift her wrist above the cup and slit it carefully. "With this cup of our blood together, you will become a part of our family, you have read the rules and regulations of our family and you have promised to help and love each other as one, now come and sip from this cup and become our family," I say as I held the cup up. 

"Zoe, come be the first to our family," I smile as I held my hand out. "Gladly," Zoe smiles and takes my hand and come onto the stage. "Sip, and you will be loved and cared for forever," Camilla whispers to Zoe as she sips from the golden cup. "Now you are with us," I smile as Zoe took a deep breath and hug us tightly. "Thank you," Zoe whispers then walk off stage. 
_______

Everyone has now taken a sip from the cup. "Welcome to the Midnight Mark!" I shout to everyone that has gone through the ritual. 

"Now, let's feast," Jasmine says with her fangs extracted. 'Beautiful.' I thought to myself as I watch her eyes begin to glow. 'Thank you.' I hear Jasmine link to me, causing me to blush a little as we head to our table. 

"You two are amazing!" Jaden squeals. "Thank you," I smile and wrap my arms around Jasmine. "I'm going to get something to drink," Jasmine says and I turn to her. "Blood babe," Jasmine smiles and kisses my cheek. "Okay, I love you," I say and kisses her hand. "I love you too," she says and goes to the little bar. 

"You finally found your mate, I'm so proud," Jaden says and wrap her arms around me. "Thank you, I love her so much," I smile thinking about my beautiful Jasmine. 

"When are you two going to have children?" Jaden asks clasping her hands together. "About that," I begin to say but I heard glass shatter and my mate hiss in pain. "Jasmine?" I say and quickly rush to her with my quick speed. 

"Are you okay? Who hurt you? I swear I'll kill them!" I hiss, bringing Jasmine close to me. 'I'm okay, the baby gave me a hard kick.' Jasmine links to me and I smile widely calming down. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask and she shakes her head, no. "Great," I smile and kiss her head. 

"Are you okay, mistress?" Arthur asks worriedly. 

I look to Jasmine and she nodded her head. "Really?" I gasp and pick her up. "Yes, now put me down," Jasmine giggles as I drag her to the front stage.

"Attention everyone, we have a very important announcement!" Camilla says getting everyone attention. 

"You want me to tell them or you?" I ask trying to keep in my excitement. "You babe," Jasmine says blushing. 

"Okay, so, we are having a baby!" I squeal picking up Jasmine and twirl her around as I hear everyone cheer and shout in joy. "We're having a baby!" Jasmine says kissing me deeply. 

"I advise everyone to be very careful around Queen Jasmine and try to protect her at all cost, understand?" I ask looking over everyone. "Yes, mistress," everyone bow down. "Good, now we will be going back home and resting. We do have school in the morning," I wink to everyone as we walked out.
_____________________

We are now back home in our room. "Everyone knows now," Jasmine say and touch my mark lightly. "Y-yes th-they do," I stutter as Jasmine takes off her dress. "I miss you," Jasmine purr in my ear, making me gasp lowly. "We've been with each other all day," I smile nervously. 

Jasmine lets out a sigh and grabs my tie, pulling me close to her. "Intimately," Jasmine hiss and crash her lips into mines. "Jasmne," I growl biting her lip causing her to moan lightly. "Please," she beg, making me want, no, need her more. 

"Damnit," I groan and began taking off my clothes.