Beach

Camilla's Pov

I groan stretching a little feeling smaller hands touch my abdomen. "Wake up, my queen," I whisper pulling her closer to me if that's possible. "Hm, five more minutes," my lover hummed rubbing my abs. "We have to get ready to go to the beach," I whisper and she immediately woke up. 

"Beach?" She yawned then her eyes fully opened. "The beach!" She exclaimed trying to get out of the bed. "Slow my love," I chuckle quickly getting to her side of the bed. "Will I look right with a bikini?" Jasmine asks rubbing her belly. 

"You remember what happened when you wore that bikini to the hot tub?" I asked tilting her head up. "Yeah," Jasmine says biting her lip. "You look so beautiful in that bikini," I whisper rubbing her belly, feeling our baby girl kick. 

"Really?" She asks wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yes, beautiful. You're the most beautiful woman I have and will ever see in my life and death," I smile leaning down to kiss her soft and sweet lips. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Grey, it's time to get up," one of the guards said knocking on the door. "Okay, thank you," I tell them. 

"Oh, can we match?" Jasmine asks clasping her hands together. "I planned on matching you anyway," I laughed as she grabbed our swimwear. Jasmine began packing our towels and sunscreen. "Where's your pullover?" I ask looking through our luggage. "Right here," Jasmine giggles and I look up at her sticking my tongue out. "Haha, come on," I say pulling her nightgown off of her. 

"Hey, baby girl," I smile kneeling on one knee. "Daddy loves you so much, princess," I say and kiss her belly feeling her kick. "I love you too, my queen," I smile getting up and kiss her softly, immediately melting into the kiss. 

I love how her soft lips fit so perfectly against mines and her chocolate yet pale skin glow under the sun. "Babe," Jasmine hum getting my attention. "Yeah, baby?" I ask opening my eyes. 

"We have to get ready for the beach, remember?" Jasmine says as she grabs her bikini. "Oh, right," I smile blushing a little. 

We began getting dressed and Jasmine double-checked our beach bag. "Ready?" I asked holding my hand out. "Yeah," she says trying to put her shoes on. 

"Let me help you, beautiful," I say and grab her shoe placing them on her smooth feet. "Thank you," she huff grabbing our bag but I took it holding my hand out. "You know I could have carried it, right?" Jasmine says as we walked down to the lobby to get some breakfast. "What shall my queen have for breakfast?" I ask causing Jasmine to blush. 

"Fruits, my king," she hums kissing my cheek and I watch her waddle to a table for six. 

I fixed our plates and I grab six empty cups. "Here you go, my love," I smile sitting next to her and wrap an arm around her protectively. "Hey," Zoe said with a bite mark on her shoulder. "Congratulations," Jasmine squeal clapping her hands. "Thanks," Zoe blush and I told them to go get breakfast and come sit with us. 

"We haven't taken any pictures," Jasmine pout biting her looking up to me. "Don't worry, I took some pictures," Jordan said as I saw a flash from his phone. "I'll send them to you through babes phone," he said as Brice blush towards the waffle maker. "You want anything?" Brice asks and Jordan nod. "Surprise me," he smiled and kiss Brice's cheek. 

I wait for them to get their breakfast so I can give them a cup of blood. "So, we're going to the beach then we will come back here to train?" Brice says taking a bite out of his waffle. 

"We will not be training here," I smirk as Jasmine rest her head on my chest. "We will be training out in the country," Jasmine says eating her fruits. "Oh, how long does it take to get there?" Zoe asks as I gave everyone a cup of blood. "Hour and thirty to forty minutes," I shrug. 

"You will be telling us the plan there, right?" Max ask holding Zoe. "Yes, I just want our flock and Jasmine to be safe, I will die fighting for you all," I sigh rubbing Jasmine's belly. "Can I kiss you? My old leader would have never died for us, not even his mate," Max said looking down.  "Showing your love to your family is what help make our flock strong," I smile standing up. 

"And you can not kiss him," Jasmine smirk intertwining our fingers together. This is her first time addressing me as a man. Feels good. 

"What time is it?" I ask and Jasmine looks at her phone. "Eleven twenty-six," she said and looked around. 'If you all don't get down here, you will be staying at the hotel while we're at the beach. I don't want to be late.' Jasmine said through everyone's link sternly. 'Sexy.' I said through our link biting my lip. 

"Stop it," Jasmine hiss hiding her face through her bikini pullover. I heard footsteps and immediately everyone was in the lobby. "I almost pissed myself," Ace said walking to us bowing his head. 

"Remind me to not make them mad, yeah?" Ace said nudging Jordan. "Go eat, and make sure you all have more than enough sunscreen on," I tell them. After everyone grabbed a pouch of blood along with their breakfast, we got on the bus heading to the beach. "Some of the soldiers will be out with us today, relaxing. They are on a different bus," I inform them as Jasmine place my hand on her belly.

We finally made it to the beach and I could feel the excitement radiating off of her. 'I want everyone to stick together. If you are wondering off somewhere, inform me, your queen, or Brice, understand?' I mind link to everyone. 'Yes, sir.' Everyone linked back to me making me smile. 

I grab our bag and Jasmine's hand exiting the bus. I looked around and saw where I had rented a spot for us. I asked to have some people watching the spot until I got there. 

"Master Grey, is that our spot?" My commander asks and I nod and he went to check it out, making sure everything is clear. "Everyone got their stuff?" I ask and they all nodded. 'They won't let us through.' The commander hiss and I told him to wait for me. 

"Let's go," I smiled and went to where he was. "Stop, this is reserved," one of the idiots said holding his hand out. "Well, I'm pretty sure that I reserved this spot, buddy," I spat poking his chest. 

"Dude, how are we going to know you're telling the truth? Our boss said that it was a female," One of them asks with his hand on my shoulder causing everyone to gasp. "You have three seconds to get your hand off of him," Jasmine spat glaring at him. "Or wh-" he was cut off by my fiancé. "Three," she mumbled and grip his wrist causing him to scream out in pain. "Ahh! I'm sorry!" He yells holding his arm. "Does my voice sound feminine enough?" Jasmine huffs removing his hand from me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist calming her down. "Midnight Mark," I smirk and they immediately let us through. 

"Set up where you will be at then have fun," Jasmine smile as I set up in the middle of our area.