identity

Jasmine's pov

I watch Ms. Grey daze off, leaving me wondering what her beautiful mind is thinking. "Ms. Grey?" I called and she shook her head, glancing down at me.

"Yeah?" She ask and I smiled, admiring her beautiful figure. Stop, Jazz, your pathetic she will never like you. I sigh and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why do you think that?" Ms. Grey ask, tilting her head.

Did I say that out loud? I know I said that in my head. I'm so confused.

"How... what?" I ask shocked and she smiled and helped me up.

As she help me up, my weak legs tremble causing me to almost fall but thankfully, Ms. Grey held my waist.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her neck, trying to stand straight. My thin sweater lifted up as I wrapped my arms around her.

Her soft warm hands touched my skin and I gasp at the contact. There was like a shock that went through my body as her hand pressed into my waist softly.

I believe she felt it too because her breath hitch and her body stiffened. "You felt that?" She ask pulling me closer to her. "Yeah, you shocked me." I laughed and I heard the nurse laugh shaking her head.

"No, sweetie. Let's go for a drive, yeah?" She ask and I blush at the nick name, nodding my head.

I tried to take a step but my wobbling legs wouldn't work. Why are they wobbling, they never do this. "I got you." I hear before I am lifted and feel strong arms hold me. "I am heavy, put me down." I mumble blushing. She shook her head and began walking out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I ask as she placed me in her Rover. "My, co... house." She corrected herself. "Uh, okay." I shrugged and watch as she backed out of the school.
______

I saw an huge house... no mansion. "You live here?" I gasp admired by the beautiful place she call home. "Yes." She smiled and got out. "You probably have more than one zip code." I laughed when she opened my door.

"No, but have like 5 wifi boxes." She smirked as my mouth gape open. "Close your mouth, sweetie, don't want anything to fly in it." She winked causing me to blush. I want your tongue in here. I thought to myself and Ms. Grey immediately turned around blushing deeply.

"Naughty, naughty." She smirked and I leaned against her car, shocked. "I know I thought that and didn't say that out loud." I mumbled to myself.

"Come on." She mumbled and picked me up.

An idea came to mind and I smiled at my plan. I didn't think about my plan because she might read it.

"You want anything?" She ask and I nodded, mumbling a "yes". "Okay, I'll bring some water." She mumbled and quickly walked to what seems to be the kitchen.

I admired her home and was amazed. "Here you go." She said right beside me and I shrieked. "Sorry." She chuckled and I must say, that was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

I decided to start my plan and I called her name... but mentally.

"Ms. Grey." I thought and she look over at me. "Yes?" She ask and I gasp.

"You can read my mind?" I ask and she smiled lightly. "Yes, sweetie. I can read minds, but I can communicate with you though might link." She explained and I became more confused. "How?" I ask very intrigued.

She took a deep breath and my curiosity was becoming extreme.

"Because we're mates."