classes

Jasmine's pov

After finishing my shower, I went to get dressed for school. "Breakfast ready!" I hear Camila yell from downstairs and I quickly fixed my hair.

"I really don't eat your food, but I looked up how to cook it." Camila smile, showing slightly burned waffles. "Aww, thank you Camz." I shout, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Your welcome, Jazz." She sigh wrapping her arms around me.

I grabbed the waffles and put some syrup on it. "So, I have enough money from the job that I recently quit and I can buy an apartment. I'll be out of your hair in no time." I smiled, eating the waffles.

"Why you want to move? You didn't bother me. I actually love your company." Camila say as her mood change.

"But I thought..." I started but Camila kissed me lightly. "But nothing, I would love for you to live with me. I couldn't bare to be without you and hold you in my arms as you fall asleep." Camila sigh holding me close to her.

"Okay, I'll... stay." I whisper, causing her to smile greatly. "Good, now come on." She mumbled and kissed between my neck and shoulder, causing a shiver to spread through my body.

"Do you want to go get your car, or do you want one of my maids to bring it here so we can go together?" Camila ask grabbing her keys and briefcase.

"Bring it here." I smile, playing with the necklace around my neck. "Okay, let's go." Camila smirked, lacing our hands together.
___________

"I don't take your class today." I pout. "It's okay, Jazz. School will be be over in no time." Camila smiled and kissed my cheek.

"See you after school." I breathe out and walked in beside Camila.

What if a student see us? Or another teacher? Or her boss! I can ruin her whole career. What if...

"Calm down Jasmine, we can't get in trouble. This is an vampire school and they will understand that you're my mate and they can't separate us or I'll rip their heads off." Camila smirked lacing our hands, walking to the office.

I gasp as those familiar shock spread through my hand. "I know." Camila whisper sending shivers down my spine. "Amazing." I giggle, squeezing her hand as she shiver.

"You're amazing. Who claims are you going to?" Camila ask, stopping in the middle of the hall way. "Uh, trigonometry." I smile. I love math!

"Ouch, I wasn't trying to read your mind and I heard that." Camila said rubbing her ears.

"I'm sorry, Camz." I pout and kiss her warm cheek. "It's cool, i got a kiss out of it." Camila winked, causing me to blush deeply. "I will see you after school." Camila smirked about to walk away.

"Wait, I only have four classes. Then lunch." I smile and I saw her eyes widen. "You're smart and beautiful. I have the most perfect mate." She laughed twirling me around. "Come to my class, I'm taking us to lunch." She smiled and I quickly added "I'm paying" and walked to my class.

"That's so not fair." I hear Camila I my mind. "Yes, yes it is." I thought and she quickly told me that class was starting.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar deep voice, causing me to jump.

"Brice! You scared the shit out of me." I signed as I felt my heartbeat increase. "I'm sorry, hug?" He smiled and came to me but stopped and sniffed me. "She marked you?! No way!" He squealed and I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth, looking over the class to see them starting.

I sat down in my seat and shook my head. "No, she game me a necklace. I'm not ready for that... yet." I smirked as he blushed deeply. "Well, sister. I can't wait until you become our queen. Oh, that mean I'm going to be like your beta, or whatever wolves call it." Brice ranted causing me to laugh.

"Of course you'll stay by my side, you're my best friend." I laughed and hugged him. "Oh, can you please tell Ms. Grey that I'm gay. She's going to kill me if she smell me on you." He laughed but i can tell he was serious.

I quickly told her over the mind link and class started.
_______Lunch________

Okay, I found out that me and Brice have every class together and I'm so relieved. "Hey, I won't be going to lunch with you, me and Camila are going out to..." I felt a hand wrap around my neck tightly. "You know, you got me in trouble with Ms. Grey." I heard the same dude that pinned me to a locker smirk. I saw Brice quickly run, not before he mouth "I'm getting help".

I felt the jock sniffed me and his eyes widen. "She marked you?!" He sneered and I gulped loudly. "Let me go!" I groaned thrashing in his grip.

He slapped me to the ground and all those memories came back. "I wonder what's your blood type." The stupid boy mumbled as I saw his fangs extract.

"What the hell!" I hear Camila hissed but darkness consumed me and my memories of Justin came back.