weird

Jasmine's pov

"Weird." I mumble as I approached the school.

The school look old yet new. It had grass growing over the windows, yet it was beautifully trimmed. Like it was meant to be there. Weird.

I glanced at my schedule and see that I have journalism first.

"Great." I mumble and walk up to the two big glass doors. "Here goes nothing." I mumbled as I check the room number and start walking to my class.

I saw some of the other teenagers stop and stare at me making me feel very... Intimidated. They didn't secretly stare at me, they openly stared at me. It was weird and quite rude.

I finally made it to my class and saw the door closed. I checked my watch and saw that I was 10 minutes late. "What the hell." I say and look back to see a empty hall. I'm going crazy.

I knocked on the door and the door opened. "Wow." I hear a girl smirk and she look back to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late, my mom slowed me down." I nervously told the teacher without looking up.

I'm guessing she's female because of her long shiny legs. Wow. "It's fine, go take a seat." The mysterious teacher said softly.

I turned to walk to an empty seat but was stopped by an hand on my shoulder.

All I felt was a shock run through my body. It wasn't a painful shock but it was a weird one... It felt good.

The mysterious teacher touched my chin and made me look up at her.

I felt my breath hitch as I look into a pool of violet eyes. "One more thing." She whispered, causing an shiver to run down my spine. "Look at me when your talking." She smiled and I could have sworn I saw a flash in her eyes. I don't know what it was but I was in a deep trace by her soft yet stern voice. It hypnotized me. "Y-yes ma'am." I nervously stutter, finding the only empty seat. Which was in the front.

I quickly walked to the seat, feeling my cheeks burned from the experience I just had with my journalism teacher. "What's your name beautiful?" I hear a deep voice bedside me, causing me to jump in fright. "J-jasmine." I stutter as flash backs appeared in my head.

"Are you okay? I just want to be friends, plus I'm gay." He winked causing me to giggle, which got a couple of stares.

"Name is Brice, nice to meet you." He smiled holding out his hand.

I gladly extended my hand to shake but a very unpleased voice broke me from properly greeting him. "Please don't talk in my class." I heard the mysterious teacher say very angry. "Sorry Ms..." I say not knowing her name. "Grey." She said glaring at Brice, who kept his head down. "Sorry Ms. Grey." I apologise and I saw her eyes flicker to a grey bluish color. Weird...

Ms. Grey began teaching something I already knew, so I just admired her body. Very beautiful. I thought to myself and I saw her turn around... Blushing?

Did I say that out loud‽ Crap!

"Ms. Miles, are you okay?" Ms. Grey ask and I quickly nodded, pretending to take notes. She nodded and began writing on the board. I glanced at her body again and I couldn't help dirty images appear in my head.

I saw Ms. Grey look at me with a raised brow. Did she catch me checking her out? Oh my God! She's going to think I'm a creep. "Your not a creep sweetie." I hear and I gasp knowing that was Ms. Grey... But she didn't say anything.

Her eyes widened and she quickly turned back towards the board.

"Weird..."