meeting

Camilla's Pov

I tap my foot as I glance at the clock, waiting for the minute hand to hit 12. "Ms. Grey, are you okay?" Tiffany asks as I glance at the clock for the hundredth time. "Yes, I am ready to go home to my mate," I smile widely blushing a little. Okay, a lot!

"Is Ms. Miles alright?" Jason asks looking up from his work. "I heard she gotten sick during class," Jason continues. "Yes, she is alright," I smile widely knowing why she was sick. 

"Oh, please do not contact me or Ms. Miles unless it is an emergency. We will be in a very important meeting. Understand?" I strictly commanded looking at everyone in front me as they bow their heads to me. "Yes, ma'am," they reply in unison. "Good."

I look at the clock to see we have ten minutes left in class. "Shoot, everyone pack up, we have ten more minutes left into class," I ranted smiling widely packing all my stuff up. 

"Class dismissed," I quickly say after packing everything up. "But we still have five min-" I hear one of my students start as I look up and glare at him making him silent quickly. "Nevermind," he cough nervously.                         

Everyone quickly left as I rushed to my car, quickly turning the car on. 'Careful babe'. I hear Jasmine through our mind link. 'Okay baby'. I blush and drove quickly back home. 

As I approach home, I see my beautiful mate standing in the doorway watching me. "Wow," I smiled and quickly grabbed the keys and ran to my mate. "Oh, I missed you," I inhale as I pick her up. "I miss you too," Jasmine giggled and wrap her arms around me. "Hey, what about me?" Brice pout coming from the kitchen. 

"Shut it," I hissed kissing Jasmine's cheek softly. "Hey, don't be mean," Jasmine sternly says looking into my eyes. "Sorry," I blushed and picked her up, carrying her to our room. "We have two hours until the meeting," I smirk and kiss her cheek softly. "I made dinner," Jasmine mumble leaning back to me. "I know, you look delicious," I wink as Jasmine gasp as her cheeks turn a scarlet shade of red. 

"Come on," Jasmine groan and head towards the dining room. I carefully watch as she walks downstairs towards the dining room.  "I made steak, extra bloody, with wine," Jasmine smile as she flashes her fangs. "Sounds delicious," I smile licking my lips. "Brice went home," Jasmine says as I pulled her seat out for her to sit. 

"Oh, why?" I ask taking a seat across from her. "Clean his room," Jasmine snort and place a rare steak on my plate with mash potatoes, and asparagus. "This looks so good baby, you made this?" I ask as I took a bite out of my steak. "Yes," Jasmine smiled and took a bite out of her steak and potatoes. 

"Oh, this is delicious, baby!" I gasp as I take bigger bites out of my food. "I'm glad you like it but take your time and savor it," Jasmine whisper and take a sip of the wine in her wine glass. "Sorry, but this is amazing," I smile and finish my food. 

"Hmm, what do think about this meeting?" Jasmine asks as she takes our empty plates and cleans them. "Well, if they show their loyalty, we will let them stay, I would like to know everything about their flock," I say as I look at the time. 

"Come, my love, the meeting is going to start," I smile as I grab Jasmine's hand and my keys and get ready to head to the town hall.