heat

Jasmine's pov

I don't know what was going on with my body but all I felt was my body heating up. It wasn't burning but it was like a sensation.

I felt Camila's arm unravel from around me and the pain became ten times worst. "Ahh!" I groaned gripping Camila's shirt.

Camila jolted awake and she immediately look towards me. "What's wrong baby?" She ask nervously.

"Body... Hot." I groaned as I felt an entire wave of heat hit me.

"Heat." Camila mumbled and my eyes widen. "Soon?!" I groaned as the heat intensified, especially between my legs.

Camila wrapped her arms around me and I felt some of the heat wash away. "Are you okay, baby?"

"No! My body is in heat!" I groaned as she moved away from me. "No, touch me. It takes some of the heat away." I beg as she wrap her arms around me.

"Your arousal is so strong." Camila groan, holding me tighter. "Fix it please." I beg, gripping her shirt.

"Baby, heat is different with vampires. Wolves, they just need to make love, but with vampires it's different." Camila sigh rubbing my back.

"What is it?" I ask confusingly. "Uh, we have to mark you." Camila say lowly but I still heard her.

"Then how did vampires and humans mark each other when the human don't want to be changed?" I asked wanting an explanation.

"We, vampires, mark our mate but do not give them our venom, which don't turn them." Camila explained and I nodded my head.

I kissed her deeply and took my necklace off. "Jasmine, why are you taking your necklace off?" Camila worriedly ask.

"Mark me, I'm not ready for the sex yet even though I'm tempted by you every day. I want to wait until a date." I winked, sitting on Camila's lap.

"O-okay." She blushed and softly pressed her lips to mines.

Camila trailed kisses down my neck and I moan as she kissed a certain spot. "Ca-camila." I moan as I felt her sharp teeth scrape against my warm skin. "Sweet." She mumble and she bit into my neck, causing me to groan in pain but the pain vanished, turning into pleasure.

I moan as she removed from my neck. "You're about to die."

"What‽"