Dinner

Camilla's Pov

"Let me wash you, baby girl," I say washing her smooth skin. "That feels nice," Jasmine hums then turned around wrapping her arms around my neck. "You look different but very sexy," Jasmine hums. 

"Thank you, baby, I don't feel different, I just have a different appearance. I can't wait after the baby shower. We can start planning our wedding and honeymoon," I whisper in her ear causing a shiver to run down her spine. 

"Really?" Jasmine asks tilting her head back to look into my eyes. "Of course, my love. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our flock, together," I say against her shoulder then turned the shower off. 

I quickly stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. "Come on, babe," I say as I hold a towel out for her. 

"Thank you," she smiles and kisses my cheek as I wrap the towel around her hourglass figure. "Go get your outfit, I had to order a suit," I tell her than hear a knock at the door. "Mr. Grey, you order a dinner suit?" The man said that delivered my suit. 

"Ah, thank you," I say as I opened the door and to see Brice smirking. "What are you doing here, Brice?" I ask smiling. 

"This is your first man suit, I have to help you with it," Brice squeal snapping his fingers. "Thanks," I say blushing allowing him to come in. "Babe, Brice is here," I informed Jasmine. 

"I'm still naked," she quickly said and I quickly pushed Brice in the bathroom and closed it. 

"Ouch," I hear him grumble. "He's in the bathroom now," I tell Jasmine as she peaks her head from the bedroom. "Did you just throw him in the bathroom?" She asks walking towards me fully dressed. "Yes!" Brice yells from the other side of the door as I opened it. 

"Yeah, sorry about that," I laughed nervously and blushed a little. "Okay, let's go, we only have thirty minutes," Brice said pushing me in the bathroom along with Jasmine. "Hey!" We exclaimed. 

"Jasmine, do your makeup and Camilla, put the damn suit on," Brice growls causing me and Jasmine to laugh silently. 

I began putting the suit on with Jasmine's help. "How the hell you do the tie?" I hiss in frustration. "Babe," Jasmine says kissing my lips. "Yes?" I ask in a daze. "Calm down, I'll do it," she smiles kissing my cheek. "You know?" I ask amazed. 

"I watched a video on how to do it while I was getting dressed," she informs me, tying my tie into perfection. "You're a lifesaver," I smile placing her on the counter. "Do you have to put on make-up?" I ask pouting. "Yes, I have to look good for dinner," Jasmine says turning around putting on eyeliner. 

"But you look good without make-up," I protested causing her to look at me from the mirror. "Really?" Jasmine asks turning towards me. 

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on," I say looking into her beautiful orbs. "Thank you, Camzy," Jasmine says then kiss me deeply, taking me by surprise. 

"I'm still putting make-up on," Jasmine says grabbing her eyeliner. "Okay, only eyeliner then," I say crossing my arms. "But-" Jasmine started but I kissed her mark rubbing her belly. "No buts, my love," I whispered in her er causing a shiver to run down her spine. "Fine," she groans putting her other make-up and stuff up. 

"Are you two done? I have to get back to my boyfriend," Brice says and I open the door. "Yeah, I just need some cologne," I say smacking my forehead. 

"I like your minty chocolatey scent," Jasmine pouts and I realized I had some chocolate mint cologne that I ordered a long time ago in my suitcase. "Oh," I smile as I see the silver glass bottle in my suitcase. I quickly sprayed it on and grabbed Jasmine's hand. 

Save Me!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें