tristan

Camila's pov

I sigh smiling as I think about my Jasmine. She's so beautiful and her shape is perfection. Don't get me started on her delicious color. Dang!
She should be on her way.

As I daydream about my Jasmine, Brice burst through my door. "Tristan is hurting Jasmine!" He quickly say and my eyes widen and everything in my way became a target. "WHAT?!" I hissed feeling my fangs extract.

I quickly followed Tristan and Jasmine's scent and smelled them by the canteen.

"What the hell!" I hissed as I see my Jasmine on the floor out cold. I look back to Tristan to see him smirk but I saw fear. I even smelled it. "I'm not going to punish you right now. I'm going to torture you and lock you in the chamber!" I hissed as one of the my guards tied him up.

I quickly went to my Jasmine as Tristan plea to be set free. "Jasmine." I whisper as I listen to her heartbeat.

I sigh as I hear the soft rhythm of her heart beat that I love so much.

I quickly picked her up and told Brice to follow me.

I quickly ran to the nurse office and the nurse raised an eyebrow. "Is this going to be a every day thing?" The nurse sigh and I glared at her. "Help her! Tristan actually hurt her!" I hissed as she did a check up on her.

I kissed her forehead and held up her hand. "He's dead." I mumbled, looking over my beautiful mate.

"Wait, wait, wait. Your majesty, think about what you're doing." Brice said standing up.

"I know what I'm doing! That asshole hurt my mate and he knew Jasmine is my mate!" I growled, feeling my fangs extract again.

I calm down as I felt Jasmine's hand rub my arm. "I'm okay." She smiled and I quickly lift her up, kissing all over her face. "Camz!" She giggled amd I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to you fast enough." I sadly whisper holding her close to me. "Camila, I'm okay. Honest." She smiled, playing with the necklace around her neck. "What's wrong?" I ask and looked towards the nurse to give us privacy.

"Nothing, I was just really scared and I thought I was going to die..." Jasmine ranted but I was focused on the hand print around her neck.

"He did that?" I hissed, starring at the hand print. "This asshole really put his hands on my mate, he's dead." I mumbled. "Babe!" Jasmine yelled causing me to look up at her.

"Yes?" I groan still staring at her neck. The more I stare the more I want to beat Tristan's ass. "I'm okay." Jasmine smiled and I shook my head.

"No, he hurt My mate, My future wife, My future queen." I hissed and picked her up. "Brice, quickly get my keys. You're driving." I told him and he nodded rushing to my classroom.

"Camila..." Jasmine whine and I shook my head. "No, he don't hurt what's mine." I growled and she looked at me... Lustfully? Weird.

"Fine, I'm done telling you I'm fine." She grumbled crossing her arms as Brice unlock my car. "I know you're fine, you're very fine, I might add." I winked as she hid her face in her shirt. Cute.

I called the school to let them know that Brice, Jasmine, and I will be out of school because of an emergency.
___________

Once we got to my house, I quickly carried Jasmine to my couch in my living room. "Are you okay, baby?" I worried ask touching the bruise on her neck. "I'm fine, I promise." She smiled.

I called one of my butlers and asked him to bring the kit.

He brought it and Jasmine eyes widened. "No, no, no!" She yelled backing away.

"What?" I ask confused and worried.

"That burns." She mumble, pulling her legs up to her.

"It's okay Jazz, it helps the bruises and you don't want people to think that I have you do you?" I ask her as Brice walked in the living room with my keys.

"No." She whisper and I smile, laying her back down on the couch. "Okay." I smile and applied the cream on her bruises.

She groaned and grabbed the couch tightly.

"Better?" I smile and kiss her cheek.

"No." She pout and grabbed my nape and pulled me towards her. "Better." She mumbled and connected her lips with mines, causing me to smile and kiss deeper. 

"Hmm." She moan as I glided my tongue in her mouth, savoring the taste of her lips.

Our tongues dance along with each other earning a moan from me. Jasmine pulled away and connected her lips with mines, this time, she bit down on my lip and pulled on it, causing me to smile and grip her waist with one hand.

I grabbed her leg with one hand and moved her leg so I can have more space to kiss her deeper. As I kiss her deeper, Jasmine wrapped her legs around my waist and tangled her fingers in my hair. "Ca-mila." She stutter as I smirk, sitting her on my lap and glide my tongue in her mouth.

A cough interrupted our make out session, causing us to back away and look over to a blushing Brice. "Oh, s-sorry." Jasmine pant as I glare at him for interrupting us. 

"Sorry, mistresses, I just wanted to let you know Tristan is chained up." Brice mumbled getting up. "Okay." I smiled, wrapping my arms around Jasmine. 

"Wait, what?!" Jasmine exclaim.