Friday!

Jasmine's pov

It's Friday! Ugh, I'm so nervous. "You okay baby?" Camilla whisper from outside the bathroom door. "Yeah." I say and open the door. 

"Relax baby, after school, we are going to have the best night." Camilla smirked and kissed me deeply. "I love you so much, I can't wait until tonight." I sigh and wrap my arms around her neck. 

"Tonight is all about you, love. I will make sure you feel like the queen you are." Camilla explain, causing me to blush like a fool. "Don't turn me on now, we have to go to school." I groaned and kissed her cheek. 

"But I'm not trying." Camilla pout. 

Why did that turn me on even more?!

"I think it's because you know what is going to happened tonight so your hormones increase every time we do something, because what you just said in your thoughts turned me on." Camilla answered my thought. 

"Okay, today I have your class, so try to be unattractive, please." I pout and Camilla's eyes turned to her beautiful violet mixed with blue color. 

"This is going to be hard." Camilla mumbled and turned around. 

"I, uh, I'm going to walk to school instead of driving." I told Camilla and she quickly turned around. 

"Why?" She ask worried. 

"It's too dangerous for me to drive with you on my mind." I winked and rushed out our house. "Damn, you right." Camilla linked me.
--------------------------------

I arrived to school early since I used my vamp speed. "Hey Jasmine." Brice said from across the hall. "Hey Brice." I smiled and gave him a one arm hug. "Um, I think I made your lover mad." Brice say glancing behind me. 

"Why you say that?" I laugh.

"Because she is staring at me right now and it look like she wants to rip my heart out." Brice gulp. "And now she is walking over here." He whisper as I smell this scent. Like a strong but bitter scent. "You probably can smell fear off of me, she is scary as hell when she is pissed." He quickly said as I turned around. 

"Why are you touching my Jasmine?" She ask Brice, squinting her eyes at him. 

"Babe, we hug everyday. I love you and only you." I told her and pulled her into a kiss. 

"I'm sorry, I just overreacted. I know you are not interested in Brice but something just told me that you're mines and like no one else should touch you." Camilla sigh. 

"It's because of tonight." I mumbled lowly. 

"How?" Camilla and Brice ask looking at me. 

"Well, we've been waiting for today, well tonight and we really can't control ourselves around each other and we are getting protective over each other. I know I better not see a bitch come up to you and touching on you." I scoffed rolling my eyes. 

"So we're like wolves during their heat thing but just not painful?" Camilla ask.

"I guess." I shrugged. 

"I should know this but I never experienced this with my mate, so that's why I'm so confused." Camilla sigh. "And I still don't have my mate." Brice pout. 

"Aw, it's okay. You will find your mate one day." I smiled at Brice as we walked to Camilla's class. 

"Thanks Jasmine." He smiled and walked to class with me and Camilla. 

__________

We are now sitting in class and I feel Camilla staring at me. "Stop it." I linked then look up at her. 
"Sorry, you're so beautiful." She linked and winked at me. 

I clenched my legs together and closed my eyes. Why am I getting so turned on?! "You okay Jasmine?" Brice ask, tapping my shoulder. 

"Y-yeah." I mumbled and look towards Camilla to see her staring at me biting her lips. Her eyes swirling with blue and violet. "Camilla!" I yelled through our link and she jumped and look at me. 

"Calm down." I linked. 

"Sorry." She linked back and I saw her close her legs tightly. "Patience." She whisper out loud. 
"Patience for what mistress?" One of my classmates asked. I should really learn everyone names if I will be a queen. 

"Yes you do Jasmine and patience for this date I'm going to tonight." Camilla winked biting her lips. "Stop turning me on." I linked. 

"I'm not trying to." She linked back. Fuck! 

I look towards her and saw her biting her lips. "It's hot when you're frustrated and mad." Camilla linked to me. Shit. 

The bell rung and everyone left. "Hey, you might want to fixed that." Brice laughed and pointed to us both. "Luckily everyone left so I'm the only one who can smell it." Brice laughed and walked out. 

"This is so hard!" I groaned walking to Camilla's desk. As I walked to her desk, I was hit by her strong arousal. "Babe, I smell your arousal." I whined. 

"Sorry, you're just so freaking sexy." Camilla smirked and looked up. 

" felt my fangs pierce my lips as I look at Camilla's fangs extract. "Shit, Camilla stop it." I pout and she stood up and pushed me to the wall. 

"I can't." Camilla hissed and kissed me deeply. 

As she kissed me deeply, I felt this wave of pleasure hit me. It was like a cupid shot an arrow at me but instead of love, lust spread through my body. 

"Change of plans." I mumbled into the kiss.