Coronation

Jasmine's Pov

I quickly went to my car once Brice retrieved it from home. "Why in the hell did I do that?" I question myself. I lost control of everything. It was like all my freaking hormones kicked in. Especially when Camilla's scent lingered throughout the school. Luckily my hormones did not reach the lower region of my body. 

I was about to pull out the student's parking lot but I saw Zoe walking out of school, along with two other students. "Hey, Zoe, you get out early too?" I call out to her. "Yes, mistress," she smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Get in," I smiled pulling up beside her, "and you don't have to call me mistress, you're my friend now," I smile as she hopped into my car. "You guys can get in too," I smile unlocking the doors. 

"Cool, thank you, mistress," they bow and got in. "How are you driving with that dress?" Zoe asks giggling. "A secret I shall never tell you," I smirk, pulling out of the parking lot. "Very funny," Zoe sarcastically laughs. "So, how is Queen Camilla?" Zoe asks and I immediately blushed. 

"Well, we're doing amazing," I smile as we pull up to the castle, well, home. 

"Yeah, she barged into class and grabbed Queen Camilla and had a whole make-out session, in front of the class," I learned to be Jake says blushing also. "Wow, and I missed it?" Zoe pout. "I can't wait until you two marry so I can just call you Queen Grey," Zac says about to knock on the door but I stopped him and held up my key. 

"Something wrong with our first name?" I tease with a raised eyebrow? "N-no mistress, both you and Queen Camilla have a beautiful name," Zac stutter as Zoe burst out into laughter. 

"I would fix us a snack but I don't want to mess my dress up," I pout as I sit on the couch. "You can cook?" Zoe asks, sitting next to me. "Yes, Camilla is very over dramatic when I fix anything but yeah, I guess I can cook," I blush getting up, going to the kitchen and getting some fruits. 

Zoe, Zac, Jake, and I was conversing about their old flock, but Camilla's scent made me end the conversation and look towards the door. "Jazz?" Camilla calls out and I immediately got up and ran to her as fast as I could in the black heels. "I missed you so much," I whimper wrapping my arms around her neck. "I miss you too, we have two hours before the coronation. I would love to spend time with you and our," I interrupted her sentence with a soft kiss. "I know, me too," I smile pulling her upstairs. 

"I was going to fix a snack for everyone but I didn't want to destroy the dress," I pout biting my lip. 

I felt Camilla's thumb and index finger hold my chin, pulling my bottom lip from between my teeth. "Yeah, you are clumsy," Camilla smirks and kisses my lips softly. "Hey!" I exclaim. "But your clumsiness is very cute," Camilla says and lay me down on our bed, hovering over me. 

"I love you," Camilla whispers and kisses me deeply. "I love you too," I whisper and wrap my arms around Camilla. 

"Quick question, what was that when you burst into my classroom?" Camilla asks lifting up from me with a raised eyebrow. "I honestly do not know, it was like everything in me craved for you, luckily it didn't spread through my whole body or students would have been smelling my aroma for days," I blush sitting up. 

"Hormones," Camilla mumbles to herself. "What?" I question tilting my head. "Hormones, I've seen a lot of pregnant wolves and vampires, and their hormones are worse than going through heat," Camilla informed me. "Worse?" I gulp panicking. "No, no, my love, the sexual desire to make love to your mate is more, there is no burning pain," Camilla assures me, softly stroking my hair. "Okay, great," I smile kissing her head. 

"What time is it?" Camilla ask then look down to her watch. "Six-thirty?!" Camilla exclaimed and I quickly got up and rush to the bathroom and began doing my hair and makeup. "Babe, you don't need makeup," Camilla says coming into the bathroom. 

"I only use eyeliner and stuff," I smile and kiss her cheek. "Babe, change ties, I kinda wrinkled that one," I blush glancing at her in the mirror. "Kinda? Babe, you put more wrinkles on my tie than the oldest human alive," Camilla laughs while I glare at her through the mirror, making her end her laugh with a short cough, "I'll go change ties."

"Come on," I say fluffing out my hair a little after curling it. "Coming," Camilla says and holds her arm out for me to take. "My love," Camilla smiles as we begin to descend the stairs. 

"Wow," I hear people gasps, causing me to blush. "Everyone ready?" I ask smiling. "Yes, mistress," they say and bow down. "Great, everyone looks fantastic in their attire. The bus is outside for you all, we will see you at the royal pinnacle," Camilla says and allows everyone to exit our home, to get on the bus. 

"Let's go, my queen," Camilla winks as she opens the door to the limo for me to get in. "Thank you," I blush lightly. "Anything for you," Camilla smiles and got in beside me.
________THE ROYAL PINNACLE_______

"Great," I smile as the limo comes to a stop and our door opens

"Mistress," the limo driver bows as Camilla gets out, then me. 

"Thank you," I smile as the limo driver smiles and bow his head. "Anything for my queen," I hear him whisper as Camilla holds her arm out for me. 

"Beautiful," I gasp as I see red and gold around me. 

"I am glad you like it," Camilla whispers in my ear

"Wow," I gasp as I see the whole flock sitting at the tables. "This is our entire flock, other flocks will come and celebrate with us of our newcomers and our special guest," Camilla winks, rubbing my belly. I saw our flock turn to us and saw them smile widely. "Queen Camilla, Queen Jasmine!" I hear them shout and bow to us as we went to the table on the stage. "I love them," I say bluntly. "I do too, my love," Camilla says as she pulls out my seat for me. "Thank you," I smile as she nods her head. 

I look over the room and see little children smile and play with their families. "What's on your mind, beautiful?" Camilla asks, breaking me from my thought. "Families," I smile and look at my beautiful mate. "We have a family my love, this flock, and the upcoming family," Camilla says kissing my hand. 

"I can't wait," I smile and rub my belly softly.