Always Together

"Jasmine, I love you so much," I cry holding her hand. It has been two days. Two days since that asshole hurt my mate. Two days since I got to hold her and tell her I love her.

"Master! I have good news!"

Ace says bursting into the hospital room. "Nothing is good news unless it's my family." I sigh rubbing Jasmine's stomach, smiling as I feel our baby girl kick.

"Come on Mr. Grey, maybe you can find a new mate and both of you can take care of the baby," Ace says in hope. 

I turned my head towards him and squint my eyes. "What?" I growl and pinned him against the wall. "I will never love anyone else other than that beautiful woman that holds my child! She is my future wife and she is your future queen, and you want me to find another?" I growl feeling my anger radiate off of my body. "M-master," Ace stutter gripping my arm that holds him to the wall. 

"Silence! You want me to replace the love of my life and the mother of my child! I should vanquish you from this flock from saying such a thing!" I hiss feeling my body tremble in anger. 

"Camz?" I hear that familiar soft voice, making me freeze in my spot letting Ace go. "Jasmine?" I call turning around.

I gasp as I see my beautiful mate sitting up, holding her stomach. "My love," I cry picking her up and kissing her all over her face and stomach. "Don't scare me like that," I cry placing her back on the bed and fall onto my knees. 

"She healed me," Jasmine says lifting my head from her lap. 

"What?" I ask rubbing my fiancé's stomach. 

"Our baby girl healed me, I saw her- I have visions," she exclaims standing up but fell back down. "Careful, baby," I say picking her up. 

"I saw her grow up. She has healing powers, she's so beautiful," Jasmine cries pulling me on top of her. 

"I missed you so much, baby," I whimper kissing her mark in sadness and love. "I know, I missed you too," Jasmine says kissing my nose. 

"Let me get the doctor," I say quickly walking out the room. 

Jasmine's Pov

I smile as Cameron left to get the doctor. "Mistress, I'm glad that you're okay," I hear Ace say. I look towards him and squint my eyes. "I heard what you said," I growl folding my arms. 

"Mistress, I was looking out for my flock," Ace says kneeling down. 

"I understand that but it has only been," I say glancing at a marked calendar on the wall. "Two days?!" I yell looking at the calendar. 

"What's wrong?" Cameron says now in front of me. "I've been sleeping for two days?" I whimper rubbing my stomach. "Our baby girl," I gasp turning around, crying. 

"No, my love, our baby girl has been feeding and she is very healthy," Cameron says holding me in his arms.

"Our baby girl is healthy?" I ask turning towards Cameron. "I heard you beside me but I didn't know how long," I mumble lost in Cameron's soft eyes.

"I never left your side beautiful," Cameron says laying down in the bed beside me.

"I know," I smile hugging him tightly. "I love you so much!" I squeal kissing him all over his face.

"Call in Brice and Zoe," Cameron said to Ace.

"Baby, if I never woke up, would you have actually got someone else that fast?" I ask running my fingers through Cameron's hair.

"Never," he growl holding me tighter. "We will always be together," Cameron growls.

"Jasmine!" I hear before I felt two people squeeze me like I was a pure orange.

"Hey," Cameron say picking them up by the collar of their shirts.

"Move, I miss my fiancé," Cameron hiss as the doctor came into the room.

"Okay, all I have to do is do some scans and check up on her," the doctor says as I felt Cameron grip tighten around my waist.

"No," she growl kissing my mark, causing me to shudder in pleasure.

"Babe, the sooner we do this, the sooner we get to go home and relax," I hum stroking her arm that is wrapped around me.

"Fine, but I'm going," Cameron grumbles kissing my cheek.

"Yay!" I giggle kissing her soft lips.