alone...

Jasmine's pov

I miss her already! I'm not going to make it. "Jasmine?" I hear mom say from outside my car.

"Yes?" I smiled rolling down the window.

"Are you okay? You seem... off." She ask worried. "I'm fine mom, I just met someone and I missed them very much.

"Who is he? I can't wait to meet this young man!" Mom squealed. "Mom..."

"How old is he? Do he have a job? Do he have criminal records?" Mom rambled.

"It's a girl! I'm gay!" I stopped her from rambling and she stood there shock.

"No your not." She laughed. "My daughter is not gay."

That's when I knew, I don't have a mother anymore. "Mom I am gay. And I guess we are dating I don't know." I ranted thinking about  Camilla.

"Get out the car Jasmine." I hear mom say sternly. I look into her eyes to see the love gone. What have I done.

"You are not gay. You will get married to a man and have kids by him." She told me gripping my arm. "Mom?" I cry as she grip my arm tighter.

"Justin is a good boy, he can be your husband. Yes, I can make that work." My mom rambled and I immediately stopped.

"No! He hurt me for years and he made me feel so less about myself. He don't love me." I explain to her and she had a look of grimace.

"I'll rather for you to date him than a female." Mom spat, turning towards the house.

"I will rather be with dad than to go to Justin." I spat and mom quickly turned around a slap me to the ground. "You will not speak of him!" She yelled and kicked me repeatedly.

"M-mom!" I scream trying to block her kicks. "Please." I whisper.

"You are a disgrace! Pack your shit and leave!" She said lifting her leg to kick me but I saw her on the ground a couple of feet away from me.

"Jazz are you okay? Baby?" I hear Camila panic.

"I'm okay." I groaned trying to stand but fall back down to the ground.

"Stop." I hear and Camila quickly pick me up and started walking.

"Where is your car?" I ask feeling my body ache in pain.

"I ran, hold on." She mumbled and she began running faster than an jet.

All I saw was trees and glowing eyes upon those trees. "They with us, baby." Camila said to me in my mind and I nodded holding her tightly. I saw her mansion come into view and she slowed down.

"Been! Get the kit!" Camila yell rushing to my room. "I should have came sooner when I felt the hits." Camila said and rubbed her stomach.

"You felt it?!" I gasped sitting up. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I panicked.

"I'm fine, I heal quickly." She laughed and I saw her put this yellow substance on her hands. "This is going to burn." She mumbled then I felt this burning on my stomach, causing me to yell in pain.

"What is that?!" I groan feeling the burning subside. "Why did that burn?" I sigh as she massage my stomach.

"It helps the bruises heals faster." She mumble as her eyes turn red. Red... The last time I saw her eyes like that... She was pissed.

"Why are you angry?" I ask, softly touching her face which calmed her down quickly.

"I just can't... I can't believe your own mother did this to you." She... hissed. "Why would she hurt her own daughter, because you like a woman?!" She groaned as her... fangs extract?! Hot.

"I don't know, can we talk about it tomorrow?" I ask tired from everything that happened.

"Okay." She mumbled and pack everything up. "Where you going?" I ask needing her warm body close to me. "I'm going to sleep in a guest room." She smiled giving a buff man the case full of stuff.

"Stay, please?" I beg and she nodded, getting the bed and wrapped her arms around me. "How are you warm if your dead?" I sigh, relaxing into her warm body.

"I'm cold as death to other people but to you, my love, I am warm as you need me." She explained holding me closer. "This, this is nice." I smile turning my body towards her, stuffing my head into her neck.

"Do you sleep?" I ask and she laughed leaning back. "Yes, we can sleep but we don't need it." She kiss my head softly.

"You drink blood right?" I ask and she nodded. "Do everyone have different scents?" I ask and she nodded again. "Your scent is raspberries." She smiled taking a deep breath causing me to laugh at her action.

"Go to sleep baby." She whispered causing me to blush at the nick name. "I can't, I'm took shook at what my own amd only mother did to me." I sigh holding in my tears.

"I know baby, I honestly didn't know what to do, to kill her or just hurt her for hurting you." Camila sigh holding me tightly.

"Why? Why did she do it? I'm so hurt and confused." I cry into Camila. "I'm hurt too baby. She hurt you so bad baby." She whispered holding me as I let my rivers soak her shirt. "Let it out." She mumble kissing my damped, flushed cheeks.

"Thank you." I cried and soon I felt drowsiness wash over me.

"Goodnight Jasmine. I love you."