Story Update

So, I know I have been updating my story like...daily, its because I'm really excited to kick things off in the direction I intend to take it.
I have school throughout the day, so it really makes my day when I see people reading and voting for the parts and I am so extatic that you guys like it at all.

This as you know, is the first fanfic I've ever seriously written and I'm super honored that people are even reading it, commenting and so forth.

I really appreciate your support and your comments really make me want to write more, aside from my own ambitions in ending the story and having plot points I think would be like..super cool

So please keep reading, comment, upvote, if you genuinely like the story, I have a lot of ideas in how I want things to go and I want this to be different than majority of the SU fanfic I have seen and read, but mostly, I just want people to enjoy it, talk about it and share with me your ideas of what you think is going to happen next, I love your input, I love your ideas, your jokes, and if you comment I will be sure to reply to as many as I can.

EDIT: so, I hope yall don't mind but, because of the story going the way it is, I have to create new characters/gems for the CG's to interact with, otherwise, the story will fall fairly flat. Sure hope you like my rendition of Antarcticite. She was fun to make; in the future, I guess I'll do some concept art for the characters I introduce, though right now, there's only two so far.