Brown Skin Girl (B.L)

Beyonce – Brown skin girl

This will be in third person for a specific reason (: I don’t want to assume anyone’s race and I will not write in first person because I’m white. Also I had this cute idea last night 😭💗

She wakes up and stares at a peaceful, sleepy Brie. She smiles softly, sighing under her breath as she ran a finger down her own arm, inspecting her brown skin. It took most of her life to finally feel comfortable in her skin and now she doubted if she was even Brie’s type. Brie shifts closer to her girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her waist as she laid her head on the girl’s chest.

The girl runs her fingers through Brie’s hair and the actress smiles in her sleep. She stares up at the ceiling and she doesn’t even notice that the actress had woken up.

“Baby, are you okay?” Brie husks, her morning voice soft and rough as she stares at her girlfriend. Her brow furrows and she keeps on looking at her girl. “Babe?”

“Do you ever regret getting with me?” The girl mumbles and Brie frowns, sitting up a bit more and her girlfriend sits up too, sighing.

“Where is that coming from?” She asks softly, interlacing her fingers with her girlfriend’s.

“I mean, you could get anyone, Brie. Do you regret that I’m not white?” The girl asks, too ashamed to look Brie in her eyes.

Brie sits forward, taking the girl’s cheeks between her hands, “Y/n, look at me.” The girl looks into Brie’s eyes and there are visible tears in them. “You’re right. I could get with anyone but I chose you and I will always choose you. Y/n I would never ever regret getting with you. You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and you make me so happy.” She leans forward, kissing her girlfriend softly, wiping the tears away.

“Thank you babe. Sometimes it’s nice to hear that, you know?” Brie nods, placing kisses all of her girlfriend’s face before kissing her deeply. When they break apart, Brie tenderly cups her cheek.

“I don’t want you to ever feel like that again, okay? I love every single inch of your brown skin babygirl.” She says and her girlfriend smiles shyly, pulling Brie down into a soft kiss.

“I love you so much Brie.” She breathes out and the actress grins at her.

“I love you too my beautiful brown skin girl.” Brie says with a sincere smile.