Double Trouble (B.L, C.D)

“Mmm morning babe.” I whisper as Brie kisses my cheek, a smile forming on my lips as she snuggles closer to me. “I should get up.” I hum and she sighs, nodding. I leave the room and walk to the living room where.. Brie sat?

“Babe how did you get here so fast?” I ask and jump when arms wrap around me from behind and Brie stood behind me?

I blink a few times and Brie is now standing next to me but also she’s sitting in the living room, in front of the TV.

“Brie what the fuck is going on?” I whisper harshly and the second Brie looks back at us, standing up. She walks to us and she eyes my Brie warily.

“Why does she look like me?” The new Brie asks and I shake my head looking between my girlfriend and her double, confused. Okay, I know this is probably my dream three some but what the hell was going on?

“Uh who exactly are you?” I ask the new Brie and she looks at me instead of my Brie.

“The name’s Carol.” She says extending her hand and I shake it, her grip even firmer than Brie’s and I shiver.

I must be dreaming. This is just a dream right? I’m just being horny.

“Uh hello?” Carol waves a hand in front of my face and I blush softly “Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine.” I mutter composing myself “Who are you and why are you in my house and for the love of God why do you look like my girlfriend?”I mutter and Carol chuckles amused, Brie fighting the urge to smile.

God not only are they the same but they act the same too.

“I am Carol Danvers. Your planet is currently under attack and I’ve come to help. I’m the only one strong enough to defeat it with my powers.” I shake my head

“Your what now?”

“My powers.” And just like that her hands start to glow and she lifts from the ground a few inches. I tug on Brie’s arm, my eyes bulging in my head.

“Baby are you seeing what I’m seeing? She’s glowing right?” Brie nods and the woman lowers herself to the ground, a smirk on her lips. Bewildered I look between her and my girlfriend.

“Do you glow too?” I ask Brie and she giggles, shaking her head no.

“Alright both of you go sit in the living room. I need coffee and possibly a cold shower.” I walk out of the room and I can hear both women snickering softly. I just shake my head, trying to wrap my thoughts around this.

I have two Brie’s in my life now. I am going to die of gayness.