It's Delicate (C.D)

You shift nervously on the couch as your girlfriend stares at you.

"Baby, are you okay? You've been quiet all night." Your girlfriend asks you worriedly and you sigh. You knew she wanted to take your relationship to the next level but you were scared she'd break up with you when she finds out about you.

"Carol, we need to talk." You mumble, tears already forming in your eyes because fuck you did not want to lose her. She takes your hand in hers and she shifts closer to you.

"Talk to me baby. You're scaring me."

"Carol, I- I am not what you think I am." She looks at you in confusion, motioning for you to continue.

"I'm transgender. I used to be a male but I transitioned when I was sixteen. And I still have a penis and I know you didn't sign up for that because in a lesbian relationship there's two vaginas, I know. And I understand if you want to break up with me." By now you're full on crying and she squeezes your hand, wiping away your tears with the other and she smiles at you, giggling softly.

"Why do you think that matters babygirl? I love you. I don't care about your situation downstairs, it won't make me love you less. In fact, it makes me love you more because you are brave enough to be yourself. I don't care if you have a penis or a vagina, I am in love with you nonetheless. I love your smile and your laugh and I love the delicate way you touch me when I come back from missions because you're afraid to hurt me. And I love your spaghetti and your cuddles. You're still the sexiest woman I know and that will never change babe." By now she has pulled you into her chest and you're full on sobbing while she's stroking your hair soothingly.

"I thought I was going to lose you." You mumble into her chest and she gently lifts your chin, giving you a soft smile, tears in her eyes too.

"Never, baby. Whoever made you feel that you're not valid is a shitfuck babygirl." She mumbles and you hug her tightly.

"Thank you Carol." You mumble and she kisses your forehead tenderly.

"Always baby." She mumbles into your hair and you sigh in content. It's quiet for a moment before she giggles and you look at her making her giggle even more.

"What?" you ask softly, a smile forming on your lips and she laughs.

"You've been literally cock blocking yourself babe." She mutters snickering and you laugh rolling your eyes. You were the luckiest girl in the entire universe.