The Lover Tour (B.L)

PLEASE LISTEN TO LOVER WHILE YOU READ THIS I PROMISE YOU YOU WONT REGRET IT!

I cheer as Taylor finishes another song, Brie chuckling under her breath at me. She wraps her arms around me from behind, kissing my cheek.

“I can’t believe Taylor gave us front row seats.” I mumble and Brie smiles at me.

“Well, what can I say? You have an amazing girlfriend.” She says with a grin and I laugh softly, turning my head to kiss her and she smiles into the kiss. We break apart and turn to face the stage again.

“So, for the next song I would like to invite someone on stage. We’ve been friends for a few years and she’s very dear to me. Please welcome Captain Marvel herself, miss Brie Larson!” my eyes widen as Brie grabs my hand, pulling me with her on stage.

Taylor hugs Brie first and she smiles at me before she hugs me too and I try very hard not to squeal. I couldn’t believe I just met Taylor Swift. A stage hand comes out with two extra chairs for me and Brie and another one brings out a guitar, handing it to Brie.

“I bet you’re all wondering why Brie is on stage with me.” The crowd goes wild with cheers and Taylor smiles widely. We sit down and she starts strumming the guitar. “So, I have this song called Lover, which also happens to be the name of my album, and Brie is here to sing it with me.” A squeal escapes my lips and both my girlfriend and Taylor chuckle. They start to sing and the whole time Brie’s eyes are on me, a small smile on her lips. The crowd had their light up wrist bands and it looked so beautiful, the sea of lights.

And there’s a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear.
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years? I wipe a tear away. Brie knew this was my absolute favourite song and it meant the world to me that she was singing it to me.

She smiles wider at me as they sing the chorus and when the second verse starts, she sings alone.

And I’m highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you.
I’ve loved you three summers now, honey, but I want them all.
When they get to the bridge, I grin. It is my absolute favourite part of the song.

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a woman to be my lover. They were changing the pronouns!
My heart’s been borrowed and yours has been blue
All’s well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you’ll save all your dirtiest jokes for me and at every table, I’ll save you a seat, lover

They finish the song and Brie stands up, extending her hand towards me. She pulls me up and when I stand, she gets down on one knee.

“Oh my god.” I whisper, my hand over my mouth and she smiles up at me. “Oh my god this is happening.” I mutter and she chuckles, pulling out a small box, her hands shaking.

“Baby, I want to take you out and take you home. I want forever and ever with you. I want all of your summers, not just three of them. I want to leave the Christmas lights up until January. I want to save a seat for you at every award show I go to and I want to share all of my dirtiest jokes with you. And I want it all with you. Y/n, you are my everything. I love you so so so so much. You make me so happy every single day and you’re the most beautiful girl ever. Would you do me the honours of becoming my wife?” Brie looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, her tears glistening in them as she holds the small box in her hands.

I fall down on my knees, pulling her into a hug and crying into her chest. She hugs me back just as tightly and I nod into her chest.

“Is that a yes baby?” she mumbles into my ear and I nod, unable to speak because I was crying so hard. She takes the mic from Taylor and mumbles into it “She said yes.” Brie says with a smile and the crowd cheers. Brie hugs me tightly before she stands up and pulls me up with her. Taylor hands me a tissue and I wipe my eyes, giving her a thankful smile.

Brie takes my hand and puts the ring on. I smile at her, the tears streaming down my face hard and I pull her into another hug. “I love you, I love you, I love you so much.” I mumble over and over into her ear and she kisses the side of my head.

“I love you too baby.” She mumbles. When we finally pull away, I can see Taylor wiping her own eyes, a smile on her face and she hugs both of us.

We leave the stage and take our place back in the crowd, most of them wiping their eyes too. I wrap my arms around Brie’s neck and pull her closer to me, my eyes closed in content and happiness as I try not to cry again.

“I’m just so happy Brie.” I mumble into her chest and she hums, kissing my head.

“I know baby, I’m really happy too.” She hugs me tighter and I rest my head on her chest as we continue to watch the rest of the show.

I cried when I wrote this lmao