Killing Brie (B.L)

Loosely based off Killing eve. Contains no spoilers (:

You stand outside of Brie's house in the rain. She is sitting on her couch with a glass of wine in her hand. You smile slightly at that. You know she is working with the MI6 to track you down since you're an assassin and you decided to pay her a little visit. Ever since she started the case, you have been intrigued by her. She is so kind and good and smart, you found it kind of odd that she's helping to hunt you down.

She gets up and turns off the lights, going to her room and you quickly enter her house through her bathroom window. You can hear her moving around the house and you quickly open the door to see her moving into her room. Good. You'll wait until she is in bed and you'll handle her then. You just wanted to talk anyway. You weren't going to hurt her.

You wait a bit before you enter her room and she sits underneath her duvet reading a book, lost in her own thoughts. You walk in and that's when her eyes meet yours and she lets out a shriek, holding out the book as a shield and you chuckle.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you." You mumble and she shifts back on the bed until her back hits the bed post and she looks at you with wide eyes.

"Get out of my house!" she yells and you roll your eyes at her. God, she's being such a drama queen about this.

"I just want to talk, Brie." You mumble stepping closer until your knees almost hit her bed and she throws you in the face with her book making you growl in annoyance. Fuck, that hurt.

"If you come any closer I swear to God I will hit you over the head with my lamp!"

You sigh moving next to the bed and you take a seat on the floor glaring up at her while she stares oddly at you.

"I'm not here to hurt you." You mumble and she yanks the lamp closer to her, sitting upright.

"What do you want then? With me? Why did you break into my house?" she fires questions at you and you raise your eyebrow slightly at her.

"First of all I did not break into your house, your windows stood open so I merely invited myself in which by the way you should be careful of. I am nice not to kill you, someone else however, would not be so nice." You mutter and she scoffs, unconsciously shifting a bit closer to you.

"What do you want with me then?" she huffs and you can feel your face heating up. Okay, so, maybe the reason you sneaked into her house is because you want to take her out on a date. Ever since she has been assigned to your case, you've been sure to put on quite a show for her. Instead of just killing them you thought of creative ways to display their bodies for her to find and every time she knew it was you and it made you happy.

"I just want to have dinner with you." You mutter and you can see her blushing a bit.

"Excuse me, what?" She huffs sitting on her knees on the edge of the bed with the lamp firmly in her grasp.

"Please put the lamp down before you hurt yourself. And yes dinner. You can't just drink wine and eat pizza and expect to be healthy." You mumble feeling satisfied as she puts the lamp down next to her, a hand hovering over it.

"You're very strange. Normally people break into houses to steal things and maybe kill people, not judge their eating habits."

"Just one dinner. You can even bring the lamp if it makes you feel better." You say with a small smile and she looks down at you curiously. You knew that she's not scared of you, she's rather intrigued by you.

"Fine. One dinner. But no funny business, okay?"

"Okay." You reply with a grin.