Steve The Unicorn (Kit)

Basically Unicorn store. Contains the spoiler of the name of the unicorn lmao

You unconsciously smile when you stare at Kit. She has been working with you for about two weeks now. She brings so much joy and colour into the workplace but the people around you are so dull and living in a box that they don't see it, or appreciate it.

You've been happier ever since she started working with you. She genuinely cared about you and always asked you how your three cats were doing.

"Hey y/n!" she exclaims walking to you with doughnuts in her hand and you wave at her as she stands next to you by the printer.

"Would you like to come with me this afternoon?" she asks, the excitement clear in her voice. "I want to show you something!"

"Sure." You say with a smile. She hands you a doughnut and walks away, her glittery, sparkley clothes making you smile.

When your shift ends, Kit practically drags you out of the office telling you to drive while she gestures you where to drive. She sings along to the radio and you can't help but join in, smiling widely.

When you stop the car she looks at you with a smile.

"Promise you won't judge?" you extend your pinky to her and she interlaces hers with yours.

"I promise." You say with a smile and she grins back quickly getting out of the car leading me to a den type of thing.

"I'm fixing it. For my unicorn. The man said when I'm ready I'll get one. But yeah." She fidgets with her hands clearly nervous and you give her a smile.

"A unicorn, huh?" you ask with a smile, not a mean one but a rather confused one. But you weren't going to judge her, that just wasn't you. You didn't want to crush her spirit.

"Yes. His name will be Steve." She replies with a grin once she sees you're not judging her and you chuckle back.

"And what if it's a girl?" she frowns.

"She can be Stevie then." You laugh and she smiles at you.

"Well okay show me the den!" she takes you into the wooden structure with hay in it and you glance around, putting your hands on your hips.

"What?" she asks and you shake your head.

"Well, Steve or Stevie will like colours, right? So let's make it colourful! That's if you want my help." You reply sheepishly, your cheeks heating up and she grins at you nodding.

"I have art supplies in my room, follow me." You follow behind her, her parents giving you a questioning glance and you awkwardly wave back, her pulling you into her room. You stare at her art in wonder.

"Kit this is amazing." You beam and she huffs.

"My old art teacher didn't think so. He told me it's too childish." Your fingers dance over the art in awe and you look at her.

"Fuck him. This is amazing." She blushes and thanks you grabbing a bag full of things and your hand she drags you back to the den.

The rest of the evening you help her decorate the den and when you're done, you both lie on the ground with smiles on your faces. She faces you and sticks a star to your face.

"You're the only person who didn't judge me about Steve." She mumbles and you smile slightly.

"I've always believed in unicorns, but, I've never met one. It's like people who believe in mermaids or aliens and those who don't. Just because you don't believe in something, doesn't mean you should take it away from someone else. And when you get Steve, I'd like to meet him, or her." She leans over and gently kisses your cheek giving you a smile.

"Oh thank you, thank you. When Steve comes you'll be the first one to meet him. Oh I hope he makes you so happy."

ALSO I'M GETTING TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC SO SOON LIKE DIDJSJE A WEEK AFTER MY BIRTHDAY 💞💗😭😭😭😭😭😭🌈🌈🌈 And she said gay rights yall
Go listen to You Need To Calm Down 👏
Also Ik im annoying af with my double updates but I have no life soooo expect more.