What Happens In Vegas Part 2 (B.L)

You sigh, waiting for your date to arrive, absentmindedly playing with the ring on your finger. You see a pretty girl walking towards you and you smile at her as she sits down. She gives you a small smile until her eyes land on the ring on your finger and her face falls.

“You’re married?”She asks and you quickly intervene.

“No, no we’re getting divorced now.” She gets up, shrugging apologetically.

“Sorry, I’m not fucking with a married woman.” She mumbles and you sigh as she walks away, pouting. You decide to call Brie and she immediately picks up.

“Hey.” She mumbles and a small smile appears on your face.

“Hey. Are you married to someone new yet?” You ask and she laughs softly.

“No, are you?” She asks and you grin into the phone.

“No. Wanna hang out?” She says yes and you quickly text her the name of the restaurant. A few minutes later you see her walking in, wearing a cute sundress, and when she sees you, a grin forms on her lips.

“Hey love.” She mumbles, placing a kiss on your cheek and you smile at her as she takes a seat.

“How have you been?” You ask and she grins at you, motioning the waiter over.

“I’ve been good and you?” Before you can answer, the waiter comes and you both place an order.

You make small talk and when the bill arrives, you reach out for it the same time Brie does, your hands brushing as she stares at you challenging.

“I invited you out, let me pay.” You say glaring at her and her lip twitches as she fights the urge to smile.

“And I’m still your wife so let me pay.” She says and before you can reply, she yanks the bill close to her, putting in a few dollar bills, sending you a pleased grin.

“Want to come over to my apartment?” She asks as you leave the restaurant and your eyes widen, “Not like that! Just to hang out?”

“Sure.” You both take a cab back to her apartment.

When you’re inside, she motions you to the couch quickly going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses.

You sit on the couch, your feet tugged beneath you as you listen to her talk, the television playing some pop song. You throw your head back laughing at her dry sense of humour and she grins at you.

“I’ve had the best day with you today.” She says sincerely and you blush shyly, tugging a strand of hair behind your ear as you smile at her.

“Me too. I should probably get going.” You say with a yawn and she gives you a look, biting her lip.

“Why don’t you stay? It’s late and you’ve had a few glasses of wine plus you’re tired. Please? I’d feel a lot better if you did.” She pleads and another yawn escapes your lips.

“Okay.” She grins happily and you chuckle, your eyes closing involuntarily. She smiles at you, standing and extending her hand. You take it and she pulls you up, her hand not leaving yours as she leads you down the hallway to her room. She hands you some sweatpants and one of her shirts telling you that you can go change in the bathroom.

When you come back, she’s lying on the bed in just an oversized shirt and you blink, blushing softly as your eyes trail down her soft, smooth, toned legs. “Should I sleep on the couch?” you ask and she shakes her head, patting the spot next to her on the bed. Hesitantly you climb into bed with her, looking at her.

“This feels weird. The only time I’ve slept next to you, I woke up naked and married.” She chuckles, grinning at you.

“Scouts honour, I won’t touch you, okay?” You nod, closing your eyes, trying to fall asleep.

“You know, being married to you is not the worst thing ever.” You mumble and you miss the big smile that forms on Brie’s lips.

“Night y/n.” She mumbles and you feel the ghost of her lips on your cheek as she kisses your cheek softly.

“Night Brie.” You mumble.