My Hero (B.L)

The girl walks in wearing a black suit and you shift uncomfortably under her gaze. You were a popstar and one night you were walking to your hotel room with one of your body guards when you witnessed a murder and a drug exchange happen. Ever since it happened, you had to double your security because they were after you to try to kill you. You weren't going to talk and you didn't even know the men anyway. But your security guard who was with you that night, told the police. Your publicist thought that it would be a good idea to hire a CIA agent to stay with you at all times and now she was standing in front of you. You didn't expect her to be this hot, or intimidating for that matter.

She orders you to switch off your phone and tablet and to pack your bags. She was instructed to get you as far away from your home as possible. That night you board a flight to Russia. She doesn't say much to you until you're completely alone in the hotel room.

"My name is Brie. Was told to keep you safe." She had a deep voice that sent shivers down your spine and you scowl at yourself. You were literally targeted to be assassinated and all you worried about was the hot lady.

"I'm y/n but you know that already." You say with an awkward chuckle and she smirks at you.

The next view days you spend in the hotel room, bored out of your mind. You flip through the channels not understanding a word of the language and Brie sits with her legs in your lap, reading a book.

"Brie?" you ask softly and she glares at you over her book.

"Yes?"

"Can we maybe go get some ice cream? I'm really bored." She stares at you before she sighs.

"Will you follow my orders?" you nod excitedly and she tells you to get dressed. You head out and she stays close to you the whole time, subtly glancing around to make sure you weren't being followed.

You purchase the ice cream and walk back in comfortable silence. She keeps a lookout and you notice her posture change. She leans in close to you and you blush slightly as she holds your hand, her lips brushing against your ear.

"We are going to walk a bit faster but stay close to me. And smile." You smile pretending that she told you a joke and you lean in to kiss her cheek. You tell her a random story of a cat that slipped into your dressing room once and she laughs softly. When you're safely back in the hotel, she locks the door doing a sweep to make sure the room is clean. When she's satisfied, she motions you to sit next to her.

"We might have to leave again. But I'll ask my boss first. In the mean time why don't you find us something to watch, okay?" you nod and she leaves the room. You hated this. You felt like a burden to the woman even though it's literally her job. But you still hated it. You wanted to be in your own bed and your own home, not halfway across the world. And you knew if there were paparazzi today that you'd be in the headlines tomorrow. You groan at the thought when she comes back into the room.

"We need to leave." You nod packing your bags. It was probably for the best anyway. If the headlines got out that you're in Russia who knows what would happen.

You board another flight to London, Brie napping next to you. You wondered what was her story. She still looked so young and she was beautiful. You wondered if she had a boyfriend. Or girlfriend. You silently prayed that she was gay or at least bisexual but you quickly dismiss that thought when you hear her voice.

"I can feel your eyes on me you know." You blush slightly as she sits up but you don't say anything.

When you get to the hotel you fall on the couch, quickly putting the TV on since you were bored out of your mind.

"Finally a language I can understand." You say with a groan and Brie actually laughs at that, taking a seat next to you when a commercial comes on and you see yourself and the agent on the screen. You groan and Brie looks at you, a smile on her face. You couldn't believe that she wasn't mad at you.

"So we're lovers huh?" she asks teasing you and you sigh.

"I'm gay. I've publicly been out of the closet for years and whenever I so much as look at a woman, they think we're dating. The last serious relationship I had was about two months ago with a girl named Amy. Now they think you're my rebound. There's probably going to be articles that state I cheated on her too." You say rolling your eyes and Brie glances at you in sympathy.

"Well, since you shared things, I'll share things too. I'm gay too but I've never been in a relationship thanks to the work I do. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I want to live a normal life, you know? Anyway, you're my last case. I think I'm going to pursue an art career. I've always been passionate about it." You nod in understanding. You felt exactly the same way she did.

You stay in London for exactly two weeks, playing board games and watching TV, faking a British accent as you two talk to each other just for fun when her boss let's you know the man that was after you is dead.

You thought you'd be happy but you were actually bummed out. You liked spending time with Brie and now it's all gone. She thanks her boss and packs her things in silence. You wanted to go home but you actually liked London so you decided to stay a bit longer.

She stands in the doorway with her packed back and you look at her biting your lip. You were unsure how to say goodbye to her.

"I hope your art works out." You mumble and she pulls you into a hug, dropping her bag on the floor. You eagerly return the hug and when you break the hug she looks at you with a smile on her face. She surprises you by pushing you against the wall and gently kissing you. You kiss back eagerly, the weeks of built up tension getting the best of you as your hands get lost in her hair. When she breaks the kiss there's a grin on her face.

"I just had to do that." She mumbles, stroking your cheek and you smile at her, blushing slightly.

"Will you um give me your number? I want to see... Your art! Yes! That! I want to support you." You nervously blurt out and she chuckles.

"And what if I call you and invite you out on a date?" She asks with a smirk, her hands softly gripping your hips.

"I'd answer and say yes." You breathe out as she kisses you again softly. With one last kiss to your forehead she winks at you.

"I'll see you soon."