Fake Date 2 (C.D)

You stumble into the apartment with a groan, falling face first into the pillows of your couch causing Carol to giggle behind you softly as she sits on your back.

"Carol!" you groan underneath her and she chuckles, getting off of you.

"We should go to bed." She mumbles and you groan out a no.

"I'll sleep here and you take the bed. I'm too lazy to get up." You mumble snuggling into the pillows underneath you when Carol pulls you up and throws you over her shoulder, giving your ass a light slap and you groan into her shoulder. She really loved teasing you.

She threw you down on the bed and you couldn't help but wish it were under different circumstances.

"Thanks again for today. I really appreciate you helping me." You mumble and your best friend nods, about to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" you ask softly and Carol chuckles.

"Gonna sleep on the couch." Your jaw drops at the statement and she laughs. How unfair was she? You were so comfortable and warm on the couch and now you had to sleep alone in bed.

"You suck Danvers!" you yell at her as she leaves the room.

"Love you!" she yells back.

The next morning Carol wakes up with a knock on the door of your apartment. Sleepily she gets up and opens the door only to see your mother on the other side.

"What a lovely surprise." Carol's voice is still sleepy but she is nervous. Did your mother figure out that you were lying to her last night?

"Good morning dear. I was wondering if you'd like to join me for breakfast?"

"I will go call y/n." Carol mumbles but you were already walking toward them.

"Mom?" you ask confused standing next to your best friend, she wraps her arm around your waist, giving you a kiss on the cheek and you blush slightly.

"Morning baby. Your mom wants us to join her for breakfast." Carol's voice is soft and you sigh standing closer to her, stealing her warmth.

"Mom couldn't you have called? A warning would've been nice but fine come in. I'll go get ready. I don't know if Carol has to go to base today." You felt like such a bitch. You told your friend she only had to pretend last night and now she was forced into this.

"I'll come along baby. Maria can handle the base alone today." Relief floods your features but you still felt bad and as if Carol could sense this, she squeezes your side.

"Well go get dressed then." Your mom goes to sit in your living room and you and your friend disappear into the room, closing the door behind you.

"I'm so sorry." You whisper to Carol and you're surprised that she's not mad.

"I get it. Let's get dressed. We'll talk later okay?" you sigh nodding and both of you quickly get ready and heading out for the morning.

You sit across from your mom at the diner, her telling you that she's waiting for someone and you just assume it's your dad. A few minutes later the man who used to be after you in high school shows up at your table and you sigh. Of course your mom would do this.

"Nick is in town and he wanted to catch up with you. Hope that's okay?" your mom says and you stare at her forcing a smile on your face.

"Sure. Hey Nick." You give him a small smile as the waiter approaches your table and Carol's hand falls on your leg again, just like last night.

"And who are you?" he asks Carol, clearly checking her out and you can tell she seems uncomfortable.

"I'm Carol. Y/n's girlfriend." She extends her hand and shakes his in a firm grip, her veins showing and you can't help but stare in awe. Carol is really fit, something you found incredibly attractive.

For the rest of the breakfast you could see Nick checking Carol out and sometimes you too and you sighed relieved when the waiter brings the bill.

"Would you like to hang out later today? Maybe get some drinks?" Nick is nervous as he asks you this and you were really annoyed. Neither he nor your mother respected that you had a 'girlfriend'.

"Actually y/n and I have a date tonight. And then I am going to take her home and fuck her hard." Carol booms, slamming a few dollar bills down on the table, she grabs your hand and you leave the diner in a hurry, the blush on your cheeks deep and you are really thankful and surprised at what she did.

For the rest of the ride home Carol is quiet, her knuckles white around the steering wheel and when you get home, she storms into the apartment, you trailing behind her. Once you're inside you find yourself pinned against the wall by your best friend.

"Carol?" you ask softly and her brown eyes are so close you can see the gold in them.

"You are mine. Not his. Mine." she husks connecting your lips in a passionate kiss and a moan escapes your mouth. You did not expect this reaction from her but you kissed her back just as hard until she breaks away panting.

"I want to take you out on a date tonight. And I want to come back and fuck you hard." Carol breathes into your ear and you nod. God this was the best thing that has ever happened to you.

"I still need to pay you for pretending." You sigh and she smirks at you

"Baby I have a few ideas what you can do. And I wasn't pretending, I really want to date you." She says softly, a smirk on her face and you blush.

"Best. Day. Ever." You breathe as she kisses you again.