What The Flerken (C.D)

I’m a cat lover first, a gay second and a human third. Literally in that order. Don’t ask questions. I like danger noodles too.

I stand around Carol’s apartment waiting for her. We were going on a second date today and I was excited about it. I’m lost in my thoughts when I hear a meow and I look down to see a cute orange cat at my feet. I squeal, crouching down to pet it.

“Hello soft baby. Oh you’re so cute! Yes you are. I love you so much. A baby meow meows. AWW YOU’RE LICKING MY HAND.” I hear a laugh and I look up to see Carol grinning down at me. I legit talk to cats this way I am not even joking.

Embarrassed I clear my throat and get up as she grins at me. “I wouldn’t that close to Goose if I were you.” She says and I rest my hands on my hips.

“Why not? Goose is a pretty, cute, meow meows who deserves all the forehead kisses and cuddles in this world.” I reply and she shakes her head, looking at me with a smirk as she picks up the cat.

“Watch.” Is all she says as she holds the cat in front of her. I roll my eyes but when I see what the cat does, I almost faint.

There comes a thing out of its mouth, looking like squid legs or something out of Resident Evil and I scream, immediately backing away from the hero and the… dangerous meow meows in her hands.

“WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR CAT RESIDENT EVIL?” I yell and she puts the cat down, laughing softly. The cat walks to me and I immediately jump away, grabbing Carol’s arm.

“Goose is a flerken.” She says with a grin and I shake my head, still staring at the cat.

“GOOSE IS A ZOMBIE OUT OF RESIDENT EVIL.” She snickers and grabs my hand leading me out of her apartment. “What about the dangerous zombie meow meows?” I ask pointing back towards the apartment and she grabs my cheeks, forcing me to look at her.

“Goose will be fine. If I hear its name out of your mouth again today, I will kiss you.” She says warningly and my cheeks heat up under her palms as I stare at her with wide eyes.

“But-“ I mumble and she raises her eyebrow at me.

“I’m warning you y/n.” I shut up and take her outstretched hand as we continue walking, slightly muttering under my breath about the dangerous meow meows.