New Neighbour (B.L)

You hear movement outside of your apartment but you decide to ignore it. Ever since you moved in, you've had loud as fuck neighbours until a few days ago when everything went quiet. You don't know if they've just decided to shut up, if they were murdered, or if they just moved out. Either option works for you. But, curiosity gets the best of you and you open the front door, subtly peaking out when you see a blonde woman carrying a box into the apartment.

So, they did move.

When she comes out and her eyes land on you she gives you a friendly wave and you awkwardly wave back, embarrassed that you were caught snooping. It gets even worse when she decides to walk toward you to properly introduce herself.

"Hey, I'm Brie." She mumbles an excited smile on her lips and you can't help but smile back. She's cute and very hot. She was wearing leggings and a tank top, her muscley arms on display.

"Hey, I'm y/n." you mumble shaking her extended hand and she grins at you before she waves and goes back to moving her things into the apartment.

That night you sit on the couch, drinking a glass of juice with your cat cuddled in your lap when you see it moving. At first, it moves fast but then it sits still and looks at you.

A gigantic spider.

You shriek the cat jumping from your lap in a haste. You stand upright on your couch, the glass of juice still in your hand. You vow to never ever leave the couch as long as the spider was still there looking at you.

Brie must've heard the shriek because she comes into your apartment with a baseball bat in her hand.

"Are you okay?" she asks standing in the doorway and you walk to the edge of the couch, jumping off and quickly getting behind her. You hold on to her arm for dear life.

"Sp- spider." You stutter and she asks you where it is. You point to where you saw the spider, still clinging to her arm as she moves forward to kill it.

"This little guy?" Your neighbour asks with a grin when she sees the spider chilling on the ground, your cat curiously looking at it.

"Little? Hardly." You say with a scoff and she chuckles.

"Get me a shoe so I can squish it." She looks at you with a raised eyebrow, an amused little grin on her face and you shake your head.

"I am not moving a goddamn inch until that monster is killed." She laughs and shakes her head, whacking it with the bat. You breathe a sigh of relief when the spider stops moving and you shriek when your cat starts to play with it.

"Mr. Jingles no!" you whine. Brie finds the entire scene amusing as you let go of her arm and she picks up the spider, walking toward your bathroom and flushing it down the toilet.

"There. Problem solved." She says with a smile and you take her appearance in. She had sweatpants on and a tank top, her feet bare and you were sporting your cat onesie. It had slices of pizza on it with cats in astronaut suits. Embarrassed you look to the ground.

"Th- thanks for um, saving my life?" she nods, waving at you again.

"Goodbye y/n and Mr. Jingles. Have a great night." You blush when she leaves and you gently shut the door, your cat giving you an unimpressed look.

"My life is over, dude. I just embarrassed myself in front of the hot lady and you didn't even help me." You whine and you can hear a chuckle next door.

"Little piece of advice, the walls are very thin." You hear Brie's voice coming through the wall and you groan, a blush on your face as you hear her laughing.

"Goodnight Brie." You mutter.