Good Girl (C.D)

Smut lol

Carol looks at you across the table, her foot impatiently tapping on the floor, the sound echoing through the room. Her arms were crossed across her chest, her veins popping out, a scowl on her face.

"Why did you fuck up MY mission, y/n?" the captain asks with a growl and you lean across the table, your face inches from hers.

"You think you're so tough because you have powers? I don't give a fuck about you, Captain. And I sure as hell won't sit here and let you yell at me like a whiny child." You were just as pissed as she was. She wanted to attack an alien ship directly and you wanted to communicate with them first. So, when you decided to climb onto the alien ship, Carol had lost all patience with you.

"I am YOUR captain." She growls, her hand wrapping around your throat and you gasp slightly, her breath hitting your lips. "I don't like bratty girls and right now, it's taking all of my restraint not to pull you across my lap." The captain whispers harshly through gritted teeth and your eyes widen a bit as she loosens her hold from your neck, her hand still slightly choking you.

"Carol?" you mumble. It was the first time you've ever used her name since you always referred to her as 'Captain'. She looks at you, her eyes flicking to your lips and back to your eyes. "Kiss me." She does not waste a second as her lips connect against yours in a rough kiss, her teeth biting down on your lower lip as she pushes her tongue into your mouth and you moan softly, the grip on your neck tightening again until she breaks the kiss with a heaving chest. She pushes you against the table and you are quick to sit on it as she stands between your legs kissing you again.

Her hands trail down your body, stopping at your trainer shorts and she breaks the kiss, licking her lips as she looks at you.

"Are you sure y/n?" You nod and she shakes her head. "Tell me you're sure. Tell me that you're okay with this."

"Carol, I'm fine with this. I want this." You mumble and she nods giving you a soft kiss as her hands slip into your pants past your panties. She rubs your outer lips for a few seconds, feeling the wetness and she smirks at you.

"My baby, so wet for me." Without warning she pushes two fingers into you and you let out a loud moan, a sound she enjoys because there's a smirk on her lips as she starts fucking you. She kisses down your neck, biting it roughly, moans falling from your lips as she fucks you harder.

"Carol I'm gonna- "Your words are cut off when her hand wraps around your throat forcing you to look at her, her fingers stopping making you whine.

"I don't think I should let you cum. You were such a bad girl." You groan, her hand falling from your neck again.

"Please please let me cum. I promise to be a good girl." You whine and she chuckles, pulling out her hand from your pants, sucking them into her mouth, smirking at you.

"If you learn to be a good girl, we can do this again." She grabs her coat winking at you "I'll see you around." With one last smirk she leaves the room and you sigh, shaking slightly. You needed a cold shower and you were so going to fuck up her future missions if it meant getting this reaction from her.