Cutie (B.L)

“Please stop undressing Brie with your eyes.” My best friend groans and I blush looking away.

“I’m not undressing her with my eyes you perv.” I mutter giving her an annoyed look and she just shrugs.

“Why don’t you just talk to her? What’s the worst that can happen?” bewildered I look at her and she expects an answer.

“Hello she’ll see my face and know I exist and more than that, she’ll hear my voice. That’s the worst that can happen! I’ll admire her from afar thank you very much.” She groans, shaking her head and she gets up.

“What! Where are you going?” I ask as she wants to walk away. The cafeteria was busy and I didn’t want to be alone. She smirks down at me.

“I’m going to talk to Brie for you.” My eyes widen and she walks away before I can say or do anything. I sink back into the chair as I see my friend motioning to my table and Brie nods along, a small smile on her face.

“Oh no no no no.” I whine as I see both Brie and my friend approaching the table. My friend winks at me and there’s a kind smile on Brie’s face.

“Hi there.” She mumbles when she stands in front of me and I just wanted to die. I give her a small wave, hoping she’d go away but instead she sits down and I nervously look down, my lap very interesting.

“I’m going to go pack my locker.” My friend says I don’t even need to look up to know that there’s a smirk on her face. She leaves me alone with Brie and she clears her throat.

“So, y/n, would you like to grab a milkshake sometime with me?”

I look up, a blush on my cheeks. “You know my name?” she nods, happy to see that I’ve finally said something.

“I’ve been watching you for a while now.” She mumbles and my blush deepens.

“I’m sorry that she bombarded you like that I mean you don’t have to take me out on a date or something.” I quickly utter and she raises an eyebrow at me.

“I want to take you out cause I have a crush on you too.” She admits and my eyes widen.

“Are you lost? Like? Why would you do that to yourself?” I ask in disbelief and she just shrugs.

“I think you’re really cute, maybe the cutest girl in school, and I’m taking you on a date Friday.” She gets up but not before winking at me “I’ll see you around cutie.” She mumbles and just like that she’s gone and I sit with my mouth agape.

She just asked me out.