Help Me Part 2 (B.L)

She clutches my arm tightly as we enter my apartment. It’s been such a long time since she has seen the world outside and she was scared. Extremely scared. I hold her hand to give her some sort of comfort and she looks at me with wide eyes.

“It’s okay Brie, it’s just you and me here. You’re safe.” Her tight grip on my arm loosens a little bit but she still holds my hand. I lead her through my apartment and I knew it was extremely dangerous but I helped her escape the asylum. She was going to stay with me until she got a job and could be on her own.

I tell her to sit on my bed and I get out a pair of sweatpants and a shirt for her. I hand it to her and she gives me a small, grateful smile. “You can go change in the bathroom down the hall. I’ll be in the living room.”

She disappears down the hall and I wait for her on the couch. When she walks to me, my eyes widen and I put my hand over my mouth to stop a sob from escaping my lips. Her arms were covered in blue marks and scratches. “Did he do this to you?” she licks her lips, nodding.

“Some marks are from him and some are from therapy.” She mumbles and she sits down next to me, leaving a large gap open.

“What did they do to you?” I ask softly and she sighs. I could see the pain in her eyes and I wanted nothing more than to heal it and take it all away.

“They used various methods but the most recent one was to be restrained in a chair and I had to watch a man masturbate in front of me.” I feel sick to my stomach when I hear her words. I just checked up on the patients. I had no idea this was happening to them.

“You know it’s okay to like girls, right? What they did to you is horrible and inhuman.” I mutter and she just shrugs, looking down into her lap. “Can I hug you?” I ask softly and she nods.

I lean forward and hug her tightly to me. She, at first, doesn’t hug back and I keep her in my embrace, gently running my hands up and down her back in a soothing manner. She eventually wraps her arms around me too and I can hear her sniffing. She was crying into my chest.

“Shh it’s okay now. No one will hurt you again.” She nods and I run my fingers through her fiery red hair, comforting her. She pulls away from the hug, gently wiping her cheek and she looked embarrassed. I just shrug and offer her a small smile. “We should probably get some rest.” I mumble and she nods in agreement.

“I’ll sleep on the floor.” She mutters and I shake my head.

“Absolutely not. You’re not an animal. Take my bed and if it’ll make you feel safer, you can lock the door too. I’m going to sleep here on the couch, okay? Whatever you need, I’m right here.”

“I trust you.” She mumbles, getting up. She places a kiss on my cheek “Thank you for everything, Y/n. I appreciate it.” She mutters and with that she heads to the room, leaving the door open.

It wasn’t going to be easy to fix her but I was going to try my absolute best.