The Strongest Avenger Demands Cuddles (C.D)

I wait anxiously for Carol to walk through the door after her mission. I bite my nail as I watch the news when the door opens and I can hear my hero’s soft footsteps, a whimper escaping her lips. I stand up, quickly making my way to her when I see her covered in blood and bruises. My eyes well up and I cover my mouth to muffle my sob.

“Baby are you okay? C’mon sit down.” I help her sit down and a groan escapes her lips.

“It looks worse than it is, you know. And most of the blood is not mine.” She mutters when she sees the worry on my face. “C’mhere baby give me a kiss.”

I hover over her, gently kissing her lips and she looks up at me. “Want me to run you a bath?” I ask and she nods, already getting up to strip her suit down.

She comes into the bathroom, completely naked and I can see the bruises already forming on her skin, especially over her abs. “Thanks for the bath babe.” She mumbles, kissing my cheek before she gets in, wincing and finally relaxing into the water.

I leave the bathroom and give her time to finish as I wait for her on the bed. She comes out wearing sweatpants and a tanktop. She falls down on the bed with a tired sigh, giving me a soft smile.

“I want cuddles.” I shake my head no, shifting away from her and she frowns at me. “What’s wrong?” she mumbles looking at me in worry and I shake my head, bursting out in tears.

“Hey, hey baby calm down. It’s okay. What’s wrong?” she’s quick to lay a comforting hand on my shoulder and I wipe my eyes, looking at her.

“I’m so scared of losing you. I’m scared that one mission it won’t be you coming home but the rest of the Avengers telling me that you’re gone.” She cups my cheeks, kissing me softly.

“Babe. I know you’re scared but the rest of the team always has my back okay? I’m not going to die on you. I want to marry you first and annoy you for the rest of my life.” I smile at her words and she wipes a tear away, rolling down my cheek. She rolls onto her back and pats her chest.

“C’mon I want cuddles.” She says with a grin and I’m hesitant to hurt her. “I can handle it baby. I’m the strongest avenger, remember.” She says with a cocky smile, patting her chest again and I smile at her as I snuggle closer to her. She kisses my forehead in affection and I trace patterns on her chest.

“I love you Carol.” I mumble, placing a kiss over her heart, feeling its beat under my lips and I smile against her chest.

“I love you too baby.” She hums, holding me a bit tighter.

brie larson imagines (slow updates) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें