Je Suis Not Calme (C.D)

You are a dumb lesbian first and a scientist second. You were assigned to show some dude named Fury and his partner Danvers around the facility. And currently they were walking behind you in silence. Fury is a handsome black man and the Danvers girl, well, let's just say she's definitely your type. With her honey blonde hair and her chocolate brown eyes. You shake your head, blushing slightly as you come to a halt in front of the main office.

"And here's the main office Mr Fury and Miss Danvers." You mumble and the girl gives you a small smile.

"You can call me Carol. It's fine." You nod slightly at her and you try to remember why her name sounds so familiar to you when it hits you hard.

"Holy shit! You're Captain Marvel!" you exclaim excited and the hero laughs.

"I'll be right back. Carol you stay here." Fury mutters before he leaves and the grin on your face does not waiver.

"Holy shit it's so nice to meet you Miss Captain. I mean, you've been to actual SPACE! That's insane! Is it pretty out there? I mean, I bet it is! Wait... have you met other aliens? Are they really only green or are there other colours of them? Holy shit okay I am not racist I just believe what NASA has been telling us all of these years. Wait, is NASA lying! How do you breathe in space do you have like a special suit to breathe in space or do you just do that naturally being a hero and all? How close have you been to the su-" You're cut off when she gently places a finger on your lips, a warm smile on her face and you blush.

"What's your name?" she asks but makes no attempt to move her finger from your lips.

"My name is y/n." you mumble underneath her finger and she nods.

"Okay y/n, how about you let me take you out for dinner and you can ask me all the questions your heart desires, hmm?" you nod blushing profoundly.

Fury returns and Carol is quick to lift her finger from your lips, a smirk on her face as Fury tells her that they should leave.

"I'll see you later, y/n." the captain says with a smile, winking at you as she leaves with the man and you smile. Holy shit, you have a date with an actual superhero. Fuck yeah.

Would yall be interested in a book of brie? My friend and I want to collab cause she loves yoongi from bts and I love brie so we wanna write a whole ass fluffy book about it?