Princess (C.D)

“Sit.” She demands, her voice full of dominance and I oblige, my eyes trailing down her body clad in black lingerie, and I unconsciously lick my lips at the sight as she walks to the edge of the bed, crawling to me.

I don’t move as I wait for her next demand and it soon follows as she leans forward, her hair touching my exposed neck, her lips grazing my earlobe.

“Put your hands above your head.” Her voice demands, sending shivers down my spine as she takes my hands in her soft ones, tying them to the bed post.

Carol hovers over me, her brown eyes mischievous as she stares at me, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth and I can’t help but get wet at the sight of my girlfriend, and she knows the effect she has on me because a smirk forms on her soft lips.

Straddling my waist, she makes sure to push her breasts inches from my face as her arms wrap around my neck, her mouth taking my earlobe between her teeth making me groan in frustration.

“You want me baby? Mmm.” She whispers into my ear and the lust in her voice makes me moan.

“Yes, please fuck me.” I whisper and she lifts her head, staring straight at me, her mouth inches from mine.

“Beg.” She hisses “Beg me to fuck you.”

“Please, Captain, fuck me.” A moan escapes her lips as she kisses me hard, her hands slipping into my hair, pulling me closer roughly as her tongue invades my mouth and suddenly she pulls away, getting off my lap.

“What- where are you going?” I say slightly breathless after the heated kiss and she doesn’t answer my question but instead she pulls a chair closer, sitting next to the bed, a smirk on her lips.

“Okay Carol baby this isn’t funny! You can’t just turn me on and not do anything about it!” I mutter and she laughs.

“Trust me baby, I am going to do something about it.” She says seductively.

Before I know what’s happening, her hand slips inside of her panties and she moans, staring straight at me, her brown eyes darkening.

She stands up and takes her hand out of her panties, leaning over me.

“Open.” She mutters and I open my mouth, sucking her fingers into my mouth, moaning at the taste of her juices.

“Good girl.” She mumbles pleased with my action.

Pulling away she slips off her panties, throwing them on the floor as she sits down on the chair again, opening her legs, giving me a good look at her wet pussy.

“See how wet you made me, princess?” She asks her fingers trailing over her clit, teasing herself and I bite my lip at the sight.

“Y-yes Captain.”

Her long skilled fingers tease her opening, her eyes looking straight at me as she moans softly.

“Baby please, let me touch you.” I beg and she shakes her head no, her fingers finally sliding inside of herself, a loud moan escaping her lips.

I groan at the sight, my juices leaking out of me as my girlfriend fucks herself hard.

“Princess.” She whispers and the sound makes me whimper. She knows how turned on I get when she calls me that.

“Mmmm baby it feels so good, I’m so wet baby.” She groans and I pull on the cuffs in frustration, wanting to touch her.

Her head falls back as soft moans escape her lips, her eyes shut as she fucks herself hard and the sight causes me to squirm.

“Mmmm I’m gonna cum baby.” She moans loudly, her fingers moving faster in and out of her tight pussy and she cums moaning my name loudly.

“Fuck.” I whisper as she pulls out her fingers covered in her cum, she forces them into my mouth and I suck them clean.

She gets on the bed hovering over me, her pussy so close to my mouth I can see the cum covering her lips.

“Lick me clean baby.” She whispers and her pussy makes contact with my tongue making both of us moan in pleasure.

My tongue licks between her lips and I suck her clit into my mouth making her groan in pleasure.

“Mmm yes baby right there.” She groans looking down at me, her eyes meeting mine as she pulls on my hair, grinding her wet pussy hard on my face, her juices covering my lips and tongue.

I close my eyes and continue to lick her, listening to her pants and moans, and I bite down softly on her clit causing her to cum in my mouth.

“F-fuck baby mmm shit.” She pants coming down from her high as I lick her softly before she pulls away, getting off of me.

Untying my hands she gets in bed next to me, her arms wrapping around me, her head nuzzling my chest tiredly and I sigh in content, running my hand through her hair.

“I love you.” She whispers kissing me softly and I grin

“I love you too baby.”

Sorry I've been MIA for a while I just had some personal stuff but ey I'm back now (: