Ms Danvers (C.D)

Ms Danvers' office was cold when you entered; her back facing towards you. Her usual bun nowhere in sight, instead her hair hung loose over her shoulders over her short dress

"Ms Danvers, I heard you were looking for me?"

"Sit." She commands turning around and pointing to the open chair in front of her desk.

You take a seat, and she sits on the chair, folding her hands in front of her.

"Y/n, do you know why you're here?" she asks softly, her dark brown eyes filled with... Anger?

"N-no ms." you mutter and she slams her hand on the wooden table, getting up.

"Get on the table." She hisses and you quickly obey your captain.

The wood beneath your ass feels cold and as you shift; she stands in front of you, way too close.

She leans in, her lips grazing your earlobe, "You've been a very bad girl lately."

"M-ms Danvers?" you question uncertainly as her cold hands trail down your arms and pin your hands to the table, she leans forward chuckling into your ear.

You don't think you have heard the strict woman laugh, ever, and it was a quite pleasant sound.

She looks into your eyes, biting down on her lower lip, "Think carefully baby girl." She mumbles.

You blush as she looks down your dress, "I-I don't know Ms. Danvers." She releases her lip from her teeth, her gaze locking into yours.

"Let me tell you what you did, sweet girl." She whispers licking her lips, "I walked past your room and you know what I saw?"

"No Ma'am." you whisper softly and her hand touches your leg, gently spreading your closed legs. She leans forward taking your earlobe between her teeth, gently biting down causing you to inhale sharply.

"I saw your hand down your pretty pink panties." She mutters into your ear.

"I-I am so sorry Ms Danvers I-I don't know what came over me." you utter out, your cheeks turning red.

We weren't allowed to engage in any sexual act, even masturbating. It was against the rules.

"Naughty girls get punished, my dear." She hisses out, her sweetness gone as she rakes her nails down your inner thighs.

Suppressing a moan, biting your lip, you nod at her words.

She takes her thumb, pulling your lip from your teeth. "Don't bite your lip." She husks out "That's my job."

Before you could ask or even register what's happening, her lips are on yours, a loud moan escaping her gorgeous lips.

You couldn't deny the fact that you found your captain extremely fucking hot but this was so wrong.

Her teeth bite down on your lower lip, causing you to moan softly as her tongue enters your mouth.

You pull away breathlessly and she opens her eyes, looking at your lips as her hands cup your cheeks.

"Why'd you stop babygirl?" she asks softly and you shake your head "This is wrong Ms. Danvers. What if we get caught? What If-"

You were cut off by her lips finding yours again in a passionate kiss "I make the rules around here babygirl. No one has to know."

She gets on top of you as she continues to kiss you, her hand getting lost in your hair as she grinds down on you.

"F-fuck." you moan out and she chuckles into your mouth.