Help Me (B.L)

Trigger warning: rape sorta also suicidal thoughts.

She shivers, her knees pulled up to her chest and her heart beating erratically. She could hear his heavy footsteps again as he entered the confined space of her room, the white walls adding to her anxiety.

“Here are your pills.” He says with a harsh voice. She doesn’t like the sound. It made her really scared as he opened her mouth to force the pills down her throat, even if she’d take them willingly. She swallows it down, gulping nervously as she looks at him.

This was the part she hated the most. When it affected her body.  It made her limp and she knew he was going to take advantage of that again, just like last time and the time before that too.

He closes the door with a click and walks to her, sitting down next to the patient on the bed, “I’ve been missing you.” There’s a smirk on his face and all she could think about was that he looked so much like the devil. She hated him. She hated him so much.

“I feel flattered, Mr Jones.” She mumbles, glancing down. She didn’t want to make direct eye contact with him. It just shattered her soul to know how much power he has over her.

He chuckles under his breath, giving her a smile, “I’ve told you to call me Jim, babe.” He says, his fingers trailing down her robe and she shivers in fear.

His fingers slip underneath the waistband of her sweatpants, into her worn through panties, and she closes her eyes to keep the tears in until it’s over and he has had enough. She feels his kisses on her neck and she tries very hard to stay calm. She still had the marks on her body after she tried to call for help the first time he did this.

His fingers enter his mouth, to taste her, as she shivers, her orgasm small and barely noticeable. He walks out of the room without a second glance back at her and when he’s gone, she finally cries, taking off her ruined panties.

She stares at the wall, tracing unknown patterns onto the surface when there’s a soft knock on her door and a female nurse comes in.

“It’s coffee, don’t worry.” She knew who it was. It was Y/n. She liked her. She was sweet and nice and sometimes she would talk to the girl like a normal person, not a mental asylum patient. Y/n would spend a few afternoons with her in the room and they’d play cards, just to take Brie’s mind off of everything.

She smiled, her back still facing the girl, “Thank you.”

The nurse is hesitant to approach her so instead she awkwardly stands in the middle of the room, playing with her thumbs. “How are you feeling Brie? Have you had your meds?”

She nods wordlessly. A sigh escapes the nurse’s lips and she turns around to leave when she hears a soft, “Wait."

She turns around and sees Brie sitting on the edge of the bed, tear streaks down her cheeks. “What’s wrong? Are you okay, Brie?” Brie wipes a tear away threatening to roll down her cheek.

“I can’t do this anymore.” She admits with a sob.

The nurse wants to touch her and comfort her but she’s scared. Instead she steps forward, leaving a distance between them.

“What are you talking about?” Y/n asks her voice gentle and calm. She knew that the mental patients had suicidal thoughts. Most of them were even under suicide watch.

“Jim he, he comes in and-“ Another sob escapes her lips. She couldn’t even get the words out. She felt dirty and worthless and used.

“What? Mr Jones brings your medicine, right? Did he hurt you?” Y/n’s brow furrows first in confusion but then in anger. She knew Brie. She wouldn’t just cry for no fucking good reason.

“I can’t say. I promised him I wouldn’t.” She mutters and Y/n’s jaw clenches. She had to calm herself down because right now Brie needed a friend, not someone who wanted to possibly murder a man. She takes a step closer to the patient and her arms go out, like a little kid’s, she wanted a hug. Y/n leans down, hugging Brie and the woman with the fiery red her, cries into her shoulder.

“I don’t want to be here anymore Y/n. Please let me die, please.” She mumbles and Y/n had to stop herself from crying along with Brie. She pulls away gently cupping the woman’s cheek and wiping away a tear. It absolutely broke her heart that she had to see her this way.

Brie didn’t even deserve to be in this place filled with killers and people with real mental issues. The reason she’s in the facility is because she has homosexual tendencies. Her family booked her in here and just left her, never looking back. She had no visitors either. She just spends day in and day out locked up in her room and Y/n knew she had to do something about it. She couldn’t let Jim touch or hurt her Brie again.

“Listen to me, I’ll help you get out of here, okay? Do you have anyone even a friend you could go to?” The red headed woman just shakes her head no, looking down guiltily, as if she is now just a burden to Y/n. “Okay, we’ll figure something out. I’ll help you, okay? But you can’t tell anyone about this. I’ll keep you safe from now on okay?” All Brie could do was nod.

“Thank you Y/n.” She mumbles and she slightly gets up pressing a kiss against the nurse’s cheek.

She was finally saved.

Wow I am a dark bitch aren't I?
Also I started a brie x reader book (: should I publish the first chapter?