My Shooting Star is A Woman (C.D)

It was a nice night out. I was sitting on the hood of my car outside, looking at the stars, just dressed in a simple shirt and shorts, the heat of the summer surrounding me.

I looked up when I saw a shooting star. I closed my eyes and made a wish when I heard a loud thud followed by a grunt. I open my eyes and that’s when I see a figure on the ground glowing. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk closer. As I step closer I can see the figure taking form of a woman .

“Where am I?” I jump when I hear her voice. She’s supposed to be dead, right? I mean she fell out of the sky and she’s glowing!

That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.

When I open my eyes again, I’m in a strange apartment and I hear footsteps approaching me.

“Oh good you’re awake.” It was the same voice from earlier but this time the woman wasn’t glowing. Instead she looked normal.

“Where am I?”

“You’re at my apartment. The name’s Carol.” She extends her hand for me to take and I shake it cautiously. Her hand was warm.

“Y/n. Aren’t you supposed to be dead? You fell out of the sky, glowing, and you look like you just walked a fashion show.” It was true. The glowing woman was hot. She smirks at me and sits next to me.

“I’m a hero. And thanks for the compliment.” A hero?

“A hero? I find it hard to believe that.” Maybe I was hallucinating? Or I passed out from exhaustion and the woman was just helping me and playing a trick on me?

She stands up, extending her hand to me and I take it. She pulls me closer, wrapping both arms around me and I blush at how close we are.

“Look down.” When I look down we’re hovering a few centimetres above the floor, our feet dangling in the air. A shriek escapes my mouth and she chuckles softly.

“Put me down Carol!” she gently places us on the ground again and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Do you believe me now?”

“Yes! Just don’t do that again!” I was confused. The hot lady is a hero? Where did she even come from? How did she look so… hot? Was she an alien? Is there more of her?

“Do you want me to explain everything to you?”

“Please.”

She starts telling me how she got her powers and what her powers are, why she fell to the ground and why she is a hero. When she’s done my mouth is slightly agape.

“Wait. So you’re the shooting star I made a wish upon earlier?” she nods and I groan. “Dammit!”

“I’ll take you to outer space and you can wish on as many stars as you like.” The words make me blush slightly and I nod.

“Thank you. If you don’t mind I need to call an Uber now. It’s getting pretty late and I am exhausted.”

“I’ll fly you home.” She doesn’t wait for an answer and instead she wraps her arm around my waist and we go outside onto her balcony where she lifts off and we’re flying. It felt so much more different than riding a bike or something, the hot air actually felt a bit cool and I could see everything from the sky. It was fun. I give her directions to my apartment and once we land there’s a smile on her face.

“It was nice meeting you y/n.”

“It was nice meeting you too hot glowing lady.” She laughs at my remark and shakes her head.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow night and take you to space so you can make a wish. It’s a date.” I nod blushing and she kisses my cheek, flying away.
I breathe out a sigh when I enter my apartment, my cheeks hot and a huge grin on my face.